PDA

View Full Version : Told Dwayne Wade a piece of my mind

Romsey31
07-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Dwayne Wade was at a 4th of July celebration in Anguilla last night where i live. Ran into him when he was leaving, him and Gabrielle Union.. I told him on his way out Indiana was gonna whoop his arse next season,.. He looked around took a good look then did this evil grin. Gabrielle union stared at me then both her and Essense Atkins both said the Pacers????? I said yea the Pacers, dont act like you dont know .. then we all laughed, they were cool mingled with everyone and danced with the locals, It was a fun night tho, and for the record Wade dances worst than Tom Brady.

btw Gab Union is HOT!!!!

Just thought i'd share this..

Mac_Daddy
07-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Thank, bro. We definitely need to give him more reason to want to beat us.

Gabrielle is most definitely an incredibly beautiful woman. I'd take her out to dinner.

Steagles
07-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Should've called him out for the Collison incident.

Steagles
07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Wait, why would they be celebrating the 4th? Thats an American thing, and Anguilla is British

Romsey31
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Wait, why would they be celebrating the 4th? Thats an American thing, and Anguilla is British

The hotel did it.. they have mostly american guest

Romsey31
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM

Gabrielle is most definitely an incredibly beautiful woman. I'd take her out to dinner.

Probably a little more than what we can have here for our younger viewers. Peck

Steagles
07-05-2012, 10:45 AM
The hotel did it.. they have mostly american guest

Gotcha.

naptownmenace
07-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Funny story. After it was all said and done, I hope you congratulated him on winning the Championship. Afterall, Pacers fans are gracious in defeat... right?

Steagles
07-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Funny story. After it was all said and done, I hope you congratulated him on winning the Championship. Afterall, Pacers fans are gracious in defeat... right?

**** the Heat.

NapTonius Monk
07-05-2012, 04:28 PM

I doubt random fan ribbing is a motivating factor for wanting to beat an opponent.

naptownmenace
07-05-2012, 04:41 PM
**** the Heat.

:laugh:

dal9
07-05-2012, 05:05 PM

and even call her afterward!

...funny story, though, dwayne probably wasn't expecting any pacers fans in Anguilla...
we're in his head!

Shade
07-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I would have lightly bumped into him, then flopped on the ground.

90'sNBARocked
07-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Dwayne Wade was at a 4th of July celebration in Anguilla last night where i live. Ran into him when he was leaving, him and Gabrielle Union.. I told him on his way out Indiana was gonna whoop his arse next season,.. He looked around took a good look then did this evil grin. Gabrielle union stared at me then both her and Essense Atkins both said the Pacers????? I said yea the Pacers, dont act like you dont know .. then we all laughed, they were cool mingled with everyone and danced with the locals, It was a fun night tho, and for the record Wade dances worst than Tom Brady.

btw Gab Union is HOT!!!!

Just thought i'd share this..

Cool story bro

I wish I would have been there to ask D Wade why he settled on Gabriel Union? She is a has been :)

PGisthefuture
07-05-2012, 06:29 PM

And yelled "And-1!"

Hicks
07-05-2012, 11:04 PM

:laugh:

TMJ31
07-06-2012, 02:53 AM
LOL!!! Thanks guys. Needed this laugh after wrist surgery today...

I concur, **** the Heat