PDA

View Full Version : Center position

hoosierman
07-04-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't think the pacers intend to sign Hibbard because it will take too much money. Bird said when they drafted Plumlee that he did so because they didn't have a 5. Hibbard is just a 30 min. player due to a lack of stamina. If they want to sign Gordon that will take as much money, around 60 million over 5 years. However, if they do sign Gordon then Granger will be traded because they want P. George to play the 3. Summer league will tell management a lot about the 5 spot and the point guard spot. They are hoping Lance will finally become the player they think he can be. Athleticism is very important to Vogel as well as toughness. Plumlee was the most athletic center at the NBA forum. Strong with a 40" vertical and can shoot. Coach K was not in control of his team the last two years. Too many mannabe stars. A lot will happen this summer.

Tom White
07-04-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't think the pacers intend to sign Hibbard because it will take too much money. Bird said when they drafted Plumlee that he did so because they didn't have a 5. Hibbard is just a 30 min. player due to a lack of stamina. If they want to sign Gordon that will take as much money, around 60 million over 5 years. However, if they do sign Gordon then Granger will be traded because they want P. George to play the 3. Summer league will tell management a lot about the 5 spot and the point guard spot. They are hoping Lance will finally become the player they think he can be. Athleticism is very important to Vogel as well as toughness. Plumlee was the most athletic center at the NBA forum. Strong with a 40" vertical and can shoot. Coach K was not in control of his team the last two years. Too many mannabe stars. A lot will happen this summer.

The only thing summer league is going to tell them is "Man, these guys aren't very good!".

Hoop
07-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Great a "Center" thread!, no really just another :censored: Gordon thread.

WhoLovesYaBaby?
07-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Is there panic in the hood or what?

WhoLovesYaBaby?
07-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Look for a .500 season if the Pacer's rely on a 26th pick to be their starting C.

Kstat
07-05-2012, 07:12 AM
...it took this long for a "screw Roy Hibbert, we have Miles Plumlee" thread....

indygeezer
07-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Look for a .500 season if the Pacer's rely on a 26th pick to be their starting C.

"Sunshiner of the Year" worthy post.

_The_Future_
07-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Excuse me if I am wrong, but I think its HibbERT

_The_Future_
07-05-2012, 08:15 AM
This is just, wrong. If Plumlee is starting and Lance is getting serious minutes, we're in the basement.

mildlysane
07-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm with ya OP....screw Hibbard. We should sign Hibbert and tell Hibbard to go jump in a lake! That'll show him...

Mac_Daddy
07-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I can't be the only one that was laughing the entire time I read this. It just came off so... robotic.