PDA

View Full Version : *URGENT FOR ALL PACER FANS* read!!!

Hicks
11-22-2004, 05:45 PM
What will the purpose of the site be?

FreeArtestDotCom
11-22-2004, 05:58 PM
I have a site up right now. I'm not a webdesigner, but I could use the help. I'm planning on making Free ARtest T-shirts and probably bumper stickers to sell, but I don't want to deal with the media or anythiing. i'm not going to spam it here, but if any of the admins want to contact me, go ahead.

birdman
11-22-2004, 06:37 PM
I'd be all over a free artest tee.

JOneal7
11-22-2004, 06:45 PM
If the price is right I'd love a "Free artest" T shirt...
www.freeartest.com is a good site..but is poorly designed...SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT!

ChicagoJ
11-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I'd happily support a "Free Jermaine O'Neal" campaign.

I think Artest and Jackson are lucky thier suspensions weren't worse; I think your efforts would be better spent on our MVP candidate, the guy with a nearly spotless record with the league, a multi-time ambassador for NBA basketball, and the only heavily-disciplined player that didn't leave the court.

:twocents:

ChicagoJ
11-22-2004, 07:43 PM
All the new users, and name changes? I'm so confused, FreeArtest, who did you used to be?

Or have your 972 posts come in the last two days? :laugh: No wonder the site's been slow. :D

birdman
11-22-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm pacersrule04. (temporary name change)

Blizz
11-22-2004, 09:25 PM
I'd happily support a "Free Jermaine O'Neal" campaign.

I think Artest and Jackson are lucky thier suspensions weren't worse; I think your efforts would be better spent on our MVP candidate, the guy with a nearly spotless record with the league, a multi-time ambassador for NBA basketball, and the only heavily-disciplined player that didn't leave the court.

:twocents:

I'm afraid by time the ordered T-shirts are done and ready to ship, JO is already free. :p

FreeArtestDotCom
11-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Wow...there are a lot of cool shirts on ebay already!

Anyway, I'd like to put up a section for funny animated gif images and stuff like that. Anyone have any links for that stuff or you can email them to me as long as they're not huge files!

I'll give ya a shout out on my little board.

Deadshot
11-23-2004, 02:07 PM
My favorite shirt on Ebay right now is the one with the Pacers logo, but it has an arm punching a face and below it says FREE ARTEST.

BayouPacer
11-23-2004, 05:44 PM
http://www.surrendermartha.com/

This site has two Artest T-shirts up. Just to let you all know.