PDA

View Full Version : Pacers.com photo gallery problem

Naptown_Seth
06-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Someone is going to get the privilege of making me look like a total idiot, but when I go to the photo galleries and it lists "1 of X" on the first photo, I see no possible way to advance through that set of photos. I can only see the first photo of each gallery. I've tried multiple browsers and computers thinking it was a add-on or maybe a java thing. But for me the photos aren't clickable and there are no navigation buttons to go to the next photo.

In my defense I'm not as sharp post-40. :geezer:

rel
06-29-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm having the same problem. I wanted to see more shots of Plum's fluorescent yellow tie but nope :(

Steagles
06-29-2012, 06:03 PM
They have no advancing link from the first picture to the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth.

Naptown_Seth
06-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm beginning to resent the whole "1 of X" thing and how it's taunting me. If only each picture said 1 of 1. ;)

I googled around for javascript gallery glitches or bugs. It looks like every gallery has the same issue at Pacers.com

I want to see the Lucas draft party photos (because it was awesome :) )

Brad8888
06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Just above and to the right of the pictures are buttons to advance forward or go to the previous picture.

RobfromPacers
06-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Someone is going to get the privilege of making me look like a total idiot, but when I go to the photo galleries and it lists "1 of X" on the first photo, I see no possible way to advance through that set of photos. I can only see the first photo of each gallery. I've tried multiple browsers and computers thinking it was a add-on or maybe a java thing. But for me the photos aren't clickable and there are no navigation buttons to go to the next photo.

In my defense I'm not as sharp post-40. :geezer:

"It's not you, it's me." Seriously, the CMS tool for Pacers.com is having issues, which in turn is causing the problem you're having. It is league wide for anyone on the same CMS, which is the majority of teams. We expect it to be fixed tonight.

Naptown_Seth
06-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks Rob. Brad was about to really F with my brain because I'm pretty sure I'd spot a standard java button.

I went into the page code looking for hints, missing add-ins, hidden links. Heck, I moused all around the page looking for a hidden button. :D

Broken stuff being worked on I can take, me being mentally inept/crazy is when I start to worry.

Naptown_Seth
06-29-2012, 08:45 PM
It's working now. Thanks Rob.

Photo 50 of 62 is the best one.
http://www.nba.com/pacers/photos/2012-pacers-draft-party-lucas-estate?page=49

:D