PDA

View Full Version : SLAMonline: Ramon Sessions Declines Player Option, Will Test Free Agency

imbtyler
06-19-2012, 12:23 PM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/06/ramon-sessions-declines-player-option-will-become-free-agent/

Didn't expect him to stick with the Lakers, since he was a random deadline pickup. There seem to be several back-up level PG's dropping out of their player options. Is it obvious that several teams need point guards, and would be willing to pay up for some of these guys?

Not really interested in Sessions, but I am more so than Lou Williams. At least Sessions has a knack for passing, but he's not a primary passer. What do you guys think? Not saying he's a good fit or anything, just continuing to post off-season news.

Steagles
06-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Let me say it: NO.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk

vnzla81
06-19-2012, 12:33 PM
No thank you!!!

Ace E.Anderson
06-19-2012, 12:56 PM
After the way he got ABUSED in the playoffs, no sir I'm GOOD! DC and Hill are both better than him anyways

CableKC
06-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Just because he declines his Player option doesn't mean that he wont return to the Lakers. He just wanted to get a long term contract. I can see him returning to the Lakers with a new long term contract based off of his Market value.

Justin Tyme
06-19-2012, 01:36 PM
DRAGIC

Heisenberg
06-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Just because he declines his Player option doesn't mean that he wont return to the Lakers. He just wanted to get a long term contract. I can see him returning to the Lakers with a new long term contract based off of his Market value.
Without some cost cutting pretty sure all the Lakers have is the mini-MLE. Not a huge Sessions fan or anything but he's certainly worth more than that.

LA_Confidential
06-19-2012, 03:57 PM
DRAGIC

This scares me honesty. If we somehow landed Goran is hope it would be at a reasonable price. If he pans out he'd be Magic Dragic. If he stinks it up he'd be Tragic Dragic. S/N. I wonder who this years Ben Gordon, Charlie V are going to be.

Justin Tyme
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=LA_Confidential;1460391]

If he pans out he'd be Magic Dragic. If he stinks it up he'd be Tragic Dragic. QUOTE]

LOL! Good one!

My guess is that the Rockets re-sign Dragic and trade Lowry.

graphic-er
06-19-2012, 04:31 PM
This scares me honesty. If we somehow landed Goran is hope it would be at a reasonable price. If he pans out he'd be Magic Dragic. If he stinks it up he'd be Tragic Dragic. S/N. I wonder who this years Ben Gordon, Charlie V are going to be.

Oh man, we have to get him just for the nick name potential alone.