PDA

View Full Version : Refs drop ball in Utah

Roaming Gnome
02-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Wow...Carlos Arroyo and Sam Cassell are trash talking each other and of course the refs step in when it gets heated and T's up both. Cassell fusses a little about it and then gets hit with the 2nd T and is ejected. The 2 veteren refs go to the young one and have a confrence...The refs then Eject Carlos Arroyo and get Cassell out of the locker room to play saying he only has one tech.

Fans going crazy, throwing coins...just crazy. I never seen the refs blow something that bad.

Did I see this wrong, that is the way it looked to me?

Shade
02-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Can't say I'm too surprised with the inept stripes that exist in this league. :unimpressed:

And yet, the league refuses to step in and do anything about it. Wonder why.

Hicks
02-11-2004, 11:58 PM
WHAT?! You don't just overrule something like that after it's over! If you did, then Ron would have played the whole game in Sacramento!

Natston
02-12-2004, 02:19 AM
NBA refs = NFL refs

:mad:

Bball
02-12-2004, 02:56 AM
WHAT?! You don't just overrule something like that after it's over! If you did, then Ron would have played the whole game in Sacramento!

Maybe the league quietly made a change and sent word to the refs after the Artest episode was reviewed?

-Bball

Will Galen
02-12-2004, 05:43 AM
I think the refereeing is worse than usual lately. I have league pass and I watch several game each night. Lately it seems either the referee's won't call a foul unless someone gets maimed, or they call phenom fouls. Meaning someone will drive the lane and won't even be touched and yet gets fouled.