PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing Marvel??

Skaut_Ech
06-13-2012, 12:12 PM
You cancelled Earth's Mightiest heroes?? Are you kidding me? From I've read, they want the series to resemble the Avengers movie's universe. I am furious about this. (As much as I can be about having a show I really like jacked with. :laugh::()

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/56365

And this Hulk animated series looks MORONIC.

Throw in the weak, simpleton Ultimate Spiderman and Disney has effectively screwed their whole TV animated lineup in the span of about a year. Good job Disney/Marvel. Unreal.

Great news, huh, Peck?

(I just had a thought. While Marvel is screwing the pooch, DC has been hanging tough with YJ and GL, thank goodness.)

Peck
06-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Dear God.....

I had no idea they cancelled Avengers: EMH. Why don't they just shoot me in the head with a shotgun that's about what this feels like.

Young Justice for the win I guess. Which btw is no knock on that show as they have really taken this to the next level this season, but still even as great as it is it just wasn't the Avengers and now it looks like we won't have that now either.

Remember that old episode of the Simpsons where Poochie came about? You know where a committee sat around and made up a character? Well that is what the Ultimate Spider-man is and I am certain that this is what the new Hulk will be as well.

LetsTalkPacers
06-13-2012, 04:34 PM
i didnt know either. i kept looking for the next episode. Iron Man armored adventures isnt bad. young justice is ok, but i never got into dc too much.

disney is a a blessing and a curse. they produce a lot more marvel shows which is great, but half suck. the ones that are good apparently gets cancleed

Sparhawk
06-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Wow, that Hulk looks stupid.

SycamoreKen
06-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Any reason why the Pyms are not in either story line?

LetsTalkPacers
06-15-2012, 01:45 AM
Ant man? He was but left. No spoiler.

Peck
06-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Any reason why the Pyms are not in either story line?

Actually Ant-Man/Gian Man have been in several episoded including one this season with power man & iron fist. They are going to do the yellow jacket story line later this season as well which should really be interesting.

LetsTalkPacers
06-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Avengers EMH will be replaced by avengers assemble. an animated series that runs closer to the movie storyline. it will still have the similar characters with the addition of falcon.
<object id="vid_4e1e13d72a6a9f57133c0e1bd528c90c" class="ign-videoplayer" width="468" height="293" data="http://oystatic.ignigs.com/src/core/swf/IGNPlayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://oystatic.ignimgs.com/src/core/swf/IGNPlayer.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/06/14/ign-weekly-wood-061412"/></object>

Skaut_Ech
06-15-2012, 10:44 AM
You just KNOW they are going to dumb down the new version of the Avengers. I'd read they're bringing in the Falcon to be an everyman, so we can see the team through his eyes. Is that really needed? Why do I feel like Disney is going to ruin Marvel animation on TV? Also, I read they are going to start a new X-Men series at some point. Who knows what will happen with that.

LetsTalkPacers
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM
New xmen? Sweet!

MagicRat
06-15-2012, 03:37 PM
You cancelled Earth's Mightiest heroes?? Are you kidding me?

They bring shame to all monkeys with their cowardice.

SycamoreKen
06-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Actually Ant-Man/Gian Man have been in several episoded including one this season with power man & iron fist. They are going to do the yellow jacket story line later this season as well which should really be interesting.

Thanks peck. I have not watched that even though the avengers were my favorite growing up. I was thinking along the lines of the movie/new series. I'm going to have to see the cancelled one.