PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville.com: While you were sleeping: Father wakes to find intruder in daughter's bedroom

vapacersfan
04-03-2012, 09:35 PM
This kid gave the father an early X-Mas present. What an idiot, who says that?????

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/455124/clifford-davis/2012-03-30/while-you-were-sleeping-father-wakes-find-intruder

16-year-old Mandarin girl was asleep in her bed Tuesday morning with the window cracked to let some cool night air drift in.

But around 2:30 a.m., an ex-boyfriend came in with it.

Brandon Lee Alexander-Marshall, 18, had removed the window screen at the home on Brush Hollow Road and the girl awoke to him calling her name,*according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office incident report.*

She told the man to leave, but he refused.

She then ran out of her bedroom and into her parents room to wake her father, according to the report.

Her father went to her bedroom and found the man there.

He told the ex-boyfriend he had three seconds to get out of his house.

"What are you gonna do about it?" the suspect said, according to the report.

http://jax-cdn.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/photos/blogs/16482/ALEXANDER-MARSHALL,%20BRANDON%20LEE.jpg

travmil
04-03-2012, 10:16 PM
That kid is lucky. If he had done that to my dad his parent's would be identifying his body.

Hicks
04-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Good!

TheDavisBrothers
04-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Wrong answer!

jeffg-body
04-03-2012, 11:12 PM
I would have been more aggressive if some dumbass that was an ex of my daughter broke in her room and was asking what I would do about it. I think a bullet in the thigh would have answered that. I can't wait until my daughter brings home a young man to meet us. I will be cleaning my rifle when he comes in. I might have to discuss that having a weapon is one thing but being trained extensively to use that weapon is a different story. Then I will show him pictures I got when I was in Iraq and Somalia.

Sandman21
04-04-2012, 01:14 AM
That kid is lucky. If he had done that to my dad his parent's would be identifying his body.

I don't think he would have been given 3 seconds in Indiana either.....:laugh:

AesopRockOn
04-04-2012, 04:55 AM
Home-Home-HOMEBOY!!!