PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in DC area going to game tonight?

NaptownBound
03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Just wondering who else is in the DC area that will be at the game tonight. I'm more of a lurker here on the boards, but I figured I'd see if anyone is coming out to support the team against the Wizards.

LA_Confidential
03-22-2012, 09:12 AM
I would show up tonight but ticket masters prices are ridiculous and there's no way I'm sitting in the nosebleeds.

BillS
03-22-2012, 09:46 AM
I would show up tonight but ticket masters prices are ridiculous and there's no way I'm sitting in the nosebleeds.

StubHub is showing some pretty good deals, lower bowl center court for $65.

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-wizards-tickets/washington-wizards-washington-verizon-center--washington-dc--3-22-2012-3868708/

MyFavMartin
03-22-2012, 09:49 AM
It's still $65 to see someone play the Wizards.

NaptownBound
03-22-2012, 09:52 AM
I found lower bowl tickets on StubHub for $14... of course that was a month ago, not today.

kielbeze
03-22-2012, 09:53 AM
They have floor tickets at stub hub for 20.00 http://www.stubhub.com/washington-wizards-tickets/washington-wizards-washington-verizon-center--washington-dc--3-22-2012-3868708/ Edit: Well..... see here What happens when you have to work for a living. People like BillS beat you to the punch.

BillS
03-22-2012, 09:55 AM
It's still $65 to see someone play the Wizards.

O ... K.

I went to every Pacers game when they played in Atlanta, no matter how good or bad the Hawks were.

There actually are less expensive seats a section over from courtside or even in the *gasp* second level. Like $20.

I just get unhappy when "tickets are too expensive" is the putative reason for not attending a game, when it is actually usually "I don't want to drive there" or "I like the TV broadcast better". While I personally would rather be at the game, I can somewhat understand people who prefer TV, but if that is the reason SAY it, don't blame it on ticket prices.

pacergod2
03-22-2012, 10:01 AM
You should be able to scalp pretty easily if you feel comfortable doing that as well. I did that for one game.

MyFavMartin
03-22-2012, 12:55 PM
O ... K.

I went to every Pacers game when they played in Atlanta, no matter how good or bad the Hawks were.

There actually are less expensive seats a section over from courtside or even in the *gasp* second level. Like $20.

I just get unhappy when "tickets are too expensive" is the putative reason for not attending a game, when it is actually usually "I don't want to drive there" or "I like the TV broadcast better". While I personally would rather be at the game, I can somewhat understand people who prefer TV, but if that is the reason SAY it, don't blame it on ticket prices.

It's a game the Pacers should win. Verizon Center sucks. Food sucks. Crowd sucks. Traffic and hassle to get there sucks. Wizards suck. Dealing with scalpers suck.

PS I've gone to plenty of Pacers games here in DC. Call me jaded.

BillS
03-22-2012, 01:17 PM
It's a game the Pacers should win. Verizon Center sucks. Food sucks. Crowd sucks. Traffic and hassle to get there sucks. Wizards suck. Dealing with scalpers suck.

Well, there you go, those are REASONS. :buddies:

I don't like them, but they at least take some effort. :lol: