PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Brunner

Southside_Pacer
02-11-2004, 12:53 AM
Anybody else here when he was on Sports Desk on ESPN 950 that Pacers.com was going to have a big feature on our Pacer All Stars coming up shortly, and that after the break there's going to be some new features on the official website?

Makes me wonder what these features will be and what the feature for the All Star break will be?

Hicks
02-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Anybody else here when he was on Sports Desk on ESPN 950 that Pacers.com was going to have a big feature on our Pacer All Stars coming up shortly, and that after the break there's going to be some new features on the official website?

Makes me wonder what these features will be and what the feature for the All Star break will be?

Probably some new, better looking layout, along with a hand floating menu. :unimpressed:

:D

ChicagoJ
02-11-2004, 01:30 PM
:idea: I'm hoping for five-man plus/minus stats.

indygeezer
02-11-2004, 01:50 PM
I have it on very good authority that he's going to have a link to the RealGM TradeChecker as the focal point. Those trades found ACCEPTABLE to the trade checker wil be auto downloaded to DW's computer.

naptownmenace
02-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Hopefully they can upgrade that Pacers frame at the top of the Home page. It looks like the pictures of JO and Reggie were taken with a 1998 web cam.