PDA

View Full Version : This Is Not Okay

Dr. Hibbert
03-17-2012, 08:35 PM
This team should be further along in their evolution than this, playing better. I don't quite understand why (some) fans continue to excuse this team's performance like "they're right where they're supposed to be at this point" or "where else did you expect them to be other than battling for the 5th or 6th seed?"

There just isn't the requisite focus, intensity on the court, and this isn't just a slump anymore, it's beyond a pattern. Vogel certainly deserves some blame, but the performance and attitude by these players is not okay either.

Can we please stop making excuses, saying it's alright if they make it in the postseason, that we're expecting too much from them, etc.? Clearly, something is wrong with this team.

OlBlu
03-17-2012, 08:39 PM
This team should be further along in their evolution than this, playing better. I don't quite understand why (some) fans continue to excuse this team's performance like "they're right where they're supposed to be at this point" or "where else did you expect them to be other than battling for the 5th or 6th seed?"

There just isn't the requisite focus, intensity on the court, and this isn't just a slump anymore, it's beyond a pattern. Vogel certainly deserves some blame, but the performance and attitude by these players is not okay either.

Can we please stop making excuses, saying it's alright if they make it in the postseason, that we're expecting too much from them, etc.? Clearly, something is wrong with this team.

Lack of talent is what is wrong with this team..... Granger is playing very poorly and isn't any kind of leader. People pick on D.C. but Granger is the real problem.......:cool:

PaceBalls
03-17-2012, 08:41 PM
I remember at the beginning of the season when we were all playing so well. I kept thinking about how much better we would be once David West and George Hill got acclimated to the team. The opposite has happened. The whole team has regressed. I dare say we are playing worse than we were at the end of last season.

#1 priority this off season is a PG who knows where to put the ball. They should do whatever it takes to get Nash or Rondo or draft someone with real court awareness to play the position.

Sparhawk
03-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Save this for the post game thread. This post is not needed, or we'd have 400 of these popping up.