PDA

View Full Version : Area 55 Chant Suggestions 3/17/12 IND vs NY

Sandman21
03-16-2012, 10:52 PM
I aint gonna lie, Pacermaniacs, that wasn't very pretty to watch, but look at the bright side, the Knicks had to be energized thanks to an overblown media quote from Danny and not only that, but we don't have to wait very long to get payback on our old nemesis from the Big Apple, as they and their whole overblown circus act comes to town tomorrow night.

Not only do we get our first visit from Amare and the Coach Killer Carmelo, we also have a visit from the not-so Linsanity, who as NostraSandman predicted early in the hype, would deflate as soon as teams got tape on him, which has started to happen.

Regardless, these guys still have the loud mouth Spike Lee cheering for them, so it's time for him to get another taste of how Indiana plays the game, so like the Pacers, Area55 is out for payback!

We're looking for chants specifically towards Amare, Carmelo (Coach-Killer), Lin (Who is that guy?), Chandler, Steve Novak (only because of that belt celebration), JR Smith (Mini Coach Killer?), and Iman Shumpert, but as the norm, the Bank is open for all sorts of PG-rated suggestions.

If you've read one of these, you know the routine by now, but if you haven't, send your suggestions here or pass them to @pacers_chants, @thesandman21, or @letstalkpacers on Twitter.

Tonight sucked PacerNation, but tomorrow is a new day, and I don't know about the rest of you bloody maniacs, but I feel like some PAYBACK!

MiaDragon
03-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Please play defense!!

Hibbert
03-16-2012, 10:55 PM
I aint gonna lie, Pacermaniacs, that wasn't very pretty to watch, but look at the bright side, the Knicks had to be energized thanks to an overblown media quote from Danny and not only that, but we don't have to wait very long to get payback on our old nemesis from the Big Apple, as they and their whole overblown circus act comes to town tomorrow night.

Not only do we get our first visit from Amare and the Coach Killer Carmelo, we also have a visit from the not-so Linsanity, who as NostraSandman predicted early in the hype, would deflate as soon as teams got tape on him, which has started to happen.

Regardless, these guys still have the loud mouth Spike Lee cheering for them, so it's time for him to get another taste of how Indiana plays the game, so like the Pacers, Area55 is out for payback!

We're looking for chants specifically towards Amare, Carmelo (Coach-Killer), Lin (Who is that guy?), Chandler, Steve Novak (only because of that belt celebration), JR Smith (Mini Coach Killer?), and Iman Shumpert, but as the norm, the Bank is open for all sorts of PG-rated suggestions.

If you've read one of these, you know the routine by now, but if you haven't, send your suggestions here or pass them to @pacers_chants, @thesandman21, or @letstalkpacers on Twitter.

Tonight sucked PacerNation, but tomorrow is a new day, and I don't know about the rest of you bloody maniacs, but I feel like some PAYBACK!
http://www.gossipjacker.net/2012/03/video-girl-exposes-affair-with-carmelo.html
This just came out two days ago, please use this to some extent.

Sandman21
03-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Don't really think we can touch that one.

TheDavisBrothers
03-16-2012, 11:08 PM
http://www.gossipjacker.net/2012/03/video-girl-exposes-affair-with-carmelo.html
This just came out two days ago, please use this to some extent.

Man, you really love gossip don't you?

ndcoltsnpacers
03-16-2012, 11:15 PM
How about Faaaaiii-Liiiin, Faaaaiii-Liiiiin when Lin goes to the line?

Hibbert
03-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Man, you really love gossip don't you?

You really love typing don't you?

PGisthefuture
03-16-2012, 11:23 PM
As far as Novak goes, all of Area 55 should do that belt thing when we make a 3. Also chant Lousanity for when Lou does something nice. If we win say something about how we can win at home too, just like you guys (The Knicks).

SycamoreKen
03-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Please don't hurt us?:p

LetsTalkPacers
03-17-2012, 12:56 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUSANITY!

Steagles
03-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Melo who?
Lousanity!
Reggie Miller! While grabbing crotch or doing the choke

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk