PDA

View Full Version : Had a blast last night

RichardHawes
03-15-2012, 09:51 AM
:dance: My first game that i've been able to attend this year and the 3 hour drive was definitely worth it...You guys in area 55 really keep me on my feet...I was able to finally get really good tickets and it was nice to be present for the only nationally televised game of the year...It was scary however at how empty that arena was...Keep up the support guys you can tell that these guys really feed off it

PacersHomer
03-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Agreed. Most fun I've had at a game this year. More importantly it broke my 2-game losing streak.

trey
03-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Agreed it was probably the most exciting game I've been to. The Granger block followed by the Hill three just made the whole place explode, was awesome.

I had bad luck with my seats tho, right behind me was the loudest most annoying and obnoxious Sixers fan in the stadium. Luckily we started winning which shut her up a little bit.

RichardHawes
03-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I was the loud little guy center court with the old school Miller jersey on...My embarassed girlfriend with the Smits jersey just sat there red faced all game...It was awesome and I too had a sixers fan near me talking crap all game...That block and 3 was a great HAHAHAHA moment