PDA

View Full Version : Area 55 Chant Suggestions 3/14/12 IND vs PHI

Sandman21
03-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Sorry, I'm out of gas and won't be able to write my normal write up for this, but looking for chants directed towards Iggy, Turner, Brand and Holliday, as well as towards ESPN. Keep em PG and send them here on on twitter at @pacers_chants, @thesandman21, or @letstalkpacers

GO PACERS!

Steagles
03-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Where's - our - cov-erage? clap, clap, clap clap clap

for Turner, at the line: Paul (or George) - is - bet-ter! clap, clap, clap clap clap

for Brand, washed up has been!

for Jrue, Tyler! or DC!

Also think that Lou deserves some MVP chants tonight

pacergod2
03-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Our Lou is better! Our Lou is better!

Samarai Lou kicks ***! Samarai Lou kicks ***!

Collison is going to have a big game tonight. He presses so much when playing against Jrue. They played in the same back court and Jrue was the younger, more talented player. Collison was the intelligent older statesmen. If we could play off something with their UCLA ties.

There's no J in UCLA! I know that is dumb, but maybe something along those lines.

With Iggy, you could sing the thing "Give us our figgy pudding" from the Christmas carol.

Elton Brand is close to Alton Brown. Maybe something along the lines of "Bake us a cake fat boy". Or "Loves his Good Eats". Or "Too many cheesesteaks".

Overall... "Your love is too brotherly".

ESPN... its been too long. ESPN... its been too long.

Anybody know who is calling the game? We could crush the announcers. Nice hair piece Fratello. CWebb or Jalen is the greatest basketball player ever. (OK that was my Michigan fan in me).

Anybody know stuff about Doug Collins?

BPump33
03-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Our Lou is better! Our Lou is better!

Samarai Lou kicks ***! Samarai Lou kicks ***!

Collison is going to have a big game tonight. He presses so much when playing against Jrue. They played in the same back court and Jrue was the younger, more talented player. Collison was the intelligent older statesmen. If we could play off something with their UCLA ties.

There's no J in UCLA! I know that is dumb, but maybe something along those lines.

With Iggy, you could sing the thing "Give us our figgy pudding" from the Christmas carol.

Elton Brand is close to Alton Brown. Maybe something along the lines of "Bake us a cake fat boy". Or "Loves his Good Eats". Or "Too many cheesesteaks".

Overall... "Your love is too brotherly".

ESPN... its been too long. ESPN... its been too long.

Anybody know who is calling the game? We could crush the announcers. Nice hair piece Fratello. CWebb or Jalen is the greatest basketball player ever. (OK that was my Michigan fan in me).

Anybody know stuff about Doug Collins?

Haha, I was coming here just for the purpose of posting the bolded chant. Great minds think alike.

HeliumFear
03-14-2012, 12:48 PM
I don't have any suggestions,but I just read on Indy Cornrows that Area 55 gave Lou MVP chants and sang Louie,Louie!

XD just wanted to say well done.

Sandman21
03-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Someone (I think it was here) said something like

"Lou's your daddy!"

Don't want to bring off the court stuff into it too much, but Jrue does date a Indy native who also happens to be an Olympic gold medalist (and happens to be a pretty good basketball player in her own right)......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Cheney

Watching the game tape, Denari called Louie Louie a soccer chant! :laugh:

Steagles
03-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Man Lauren Cheney is one of my favorite lady soccer players. I had no idea she was dating him lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk