PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else going to the Orlando game tonight?

PacerFreak31
03-11-2012, 08:56 AM
March 15th is my birthday so it is like an early bday gift to myself. It is also ironic that the trade deadline is also the same day. Anyways is there anyone else going to the game? If so where will be sitting?

imbtyler
03-11-2012, 09:42 AM
PD's own Justin Beck (granger33) will be here with his brother (?) today to see the game, after attending last night's Heat game. I wish I could be there to support tonight, but I'll be staying in, since I can't afford a ticket.

Enjoy the game!!

granger33
03-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes sir, ill be there. Row 1 behind pacers bench. went out and spent **** loads on these tix, better be a good game

TheDon
03-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Yes sir, ill be there. Row 1 behind pacers bench. went out and spent **** loads on these tix, better be a good game

our deepest apologies

Nuntius
03-11-2012, 07:05 PM
I hope that the guys who went to the game are ok :(

Pingu
03-11-2012, 08:01 PM
It would have been nice for the Pacers themselves to be at the game.

Naptown_Seth
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
our deepest apologies
Yeah. How about driving/flying to Texas and spending to upgrade the seats to be close to the bench for the Houston game only to watch whatever the F the OKC/DAL/HOU series of games was last year.

Gnome and I definitely feel your pain. Well Gnome more than me because he gets a little more tipsy and a little more "mouthy". ;) There was some Dallas crow pie as I recall. :mad:

BTW, I just manned up for the Texas Two-Step this year. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....won't get fooled again. Fitting since it's the Texas trip and ends in Houston. ;)