PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Gerard Warren and the Browns

MSA2CF
11-14-2004, 05:14 PM
Congrats to both of you. To Gerard, for your enthusiasm and extra bit of motivation for the Steelers, and to the Browns, for your ineptness to run your offense.

Seriously though, it was a good game. Jeff Garcia just doesn't look comfortable in a Browns uniform; Kelly Holcomb came in and led the team to its only touchdown, making it look oh so simple.

Alas, the Steelers defense was almighty to the Browns depleted offense, without William Green, who was 'ejected' before the game began, along with Joey Porter, Jay! :mad: But we didn't need him; Ben, Burress, and the Bus took care of everything. Jerome still looks great, and Ben showed some wheels! Ben to Plaxico works beautifully, and Hines got some action too, with a great block for Ben, wow! I'm loving Troy Palumalu (or however you spell it). Again, a great week to be a Steelers fan...The running game is going to take this team a long way.

:2tup:

MSA2CF
11-14-2004, 05:16 PM
And I'm serious when I say this: I'm afraid Butch Davis might not be coaching for the Browns next year; I really am. Not just because he's something like 1-9 versus the Steelers, but just because I like the guy. I think his job is in trouble, and I hope he sticks around. I also think Kelly Holcomb is a better QB for that offense anyway, but Butch doesn't listen....