PDA

View Full Version : OT. Ashley Bidwell...

JOneal7
11-14-2004, 01:15 AM
is fiiiiiiiiiiiine!....
man that's one hot chick! they should have her be the Emcee every night!
is she from the local news station or w/e? LOL
anyone know?

BigMac
11-14-2004, 11:04 AM
I am not impressed and I have of her background and am not really interested in anyting but the game when I am at the game.

To me, emcee's are a distraction in that case but DJ

Paul B is really growning on me. He is about motivating for the game, not about fluffing timeouts with a high pitched shrill.

Kegboy
11-14-2004, 01:13 PM
When Ashley first came out, she was asking the crowd "Where's my biggest fan?" At first I thought maybe she was talking about JO7, then I remembered that he said the other girl was his "wife". Missed the boat on that one, J. :laugh:
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.

stipo
11-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Paul B is really growning on me. He is about motivating for the game, not about fluffing timeouts with a high pitched shrill.

Couldn't agree more. We've already got cheerleaders (ahem, dance team members I mean:rolleyes:) to look at, listening to these women emcees will cause a few heads to explode before it's all over. Mark my words Donnie Walsh!:death:

sweabs
11-14-2004, 03:04 PM
I did a Google search to see what she looks like...went under images and typed Ashley Bidwell...here was my one and only result...

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/JCMES/staff/Sonifrank.jpg

:unimpressed: :laugh:

stipo
11-14-2004, 03:12 PM
I did a Google search to see what she looks like...went under images and typed Ashley Bidwell...here was my one and only result...

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/JCMES/staff/Sonifrank.jpg

:unimpressed: :laugh:

I did the same thing. I think you'll find something a little closer if you don't filter your results!:laugh:

Pig Nash
11-14-2004, 03:14 PM
nope. tried that.

JOneal7
11-14-2004, 06:41 PM
lmao...maybe I made a mistake! this is my wife, lmao...
I should make a sign "Ashley Bidwells biggest fan" LMAO...
shes like 23 or 24? I think a ball state senior I Read somewhere...ahhh
lol