PDA

View Full Version : Pacers tickets question

birdman
11-13-2004, 06:38 PM
I am trying to get tix for dec. 7 vs. bucks or dec. 11 vs. kings. I want lower level seats, but when I go on ticketmaster the best available are in the balcony. Are they that sold out or what?

TheSauceMaster
11-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Single Tix or multiple ? more than likely it will be much harder to get lower level multi tix for those games. You can also call the Ticket office and ask .

Ticketmaster by phone at (317) 239-5151 or (800) 4NBATIX. or you can email the Pacers and ask http://www.nba.com/pacers/tickets/pacerstixinfo.jsp

You can also look on Ebay or try a broker if your desperate for tix , I have gotten some good deals on Ebay on Colts and Pacers tix before.

Unclebuck
11-13-2004, 11:04 PM
You won't be able to get two tickets togather in the lower level for any game this season. if you are wanting a single ticket you can get those rather easily.

beast23
11-14-2004, 12:45 AM
Let's don't say that you can't get two tickets together, let's just say you can't get them through the ticket office.

You can get them from time to time through the ticket outlets, but I've got to tell you... Ticket Master is probably the most expensive.

If you want to shoot for lower level tickets, but are willing to accept Club level if you can't get them, I'd take my chances with the scalpers.

You can probably get a pair in lower level for less than face, depending on the game.

But I wouldn't drive a long distance, banking on the scalpers, if lower level is all you are willing to accept.