PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass Price Drop - $89

naptownmenace
03-05-2012, 02:06 PM
FYI, League Pass is now down to $89 for the remainder of the NBA season. This is the price for all three services - TV, Broadband, and Mobile.

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/

Broadband is reduced to $32.99 and Mobile is only $24.99!

ejwallace
03-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Does that price include all playoff games too?? Or is this just for regular season??

CableKC
03-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Does that price include all playoff games too?? Or is this just for regular season??
Regular season only.

All the Playoff games appear on the Major networks...so the LP doesn't cover those games.

KingGeorge
03-05-2012, 02:23 PM

All of the playoff games are on national TV so I'm guessing it's just regular season.

ejwallace
03-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Well now I am confused....there are less than 2 months remaining in the season, yet Dish Network says I can break down payments over 4 months.....Playoffs go through June, but I would essentially be paying for 4 months while only being able to view through April 25th?

ksuttonjr76
03-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I could have sworn that they allowed the games that wasn't covered by the major networks or NBA TV. I watched all the Pacers games from Iowa.

naptownmenace
03-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Well now I am confused....there are less than 2 months remaining in the season, yet Dish Network says I can break down payments over 4 months.....Playoffs go through June, but I would essentially be paying for 4 months while only being able to view through April 25th?

You'll have access to NBATV through the playoffs (they have a few playoff games and replays of playoff games) and through the summer if you have Dish Network.

This is a good year to buy it because of the Summer Olympic Dream Team coverage. I had League pass the back in 2008 and watched all the behind the scenes coverage of Team USA practices and lead up exhibition games.

naptownmenace
03-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I could have sworn that they allowed the games that wasn't covered by the major networks or NBA TV. I watched all the Pacers games from Iowa.

I'm in Cincy so I get all the games here as well.

ejwallace
03-05-2012, 08:01 PM
So I bit the bullet....I just couldn't stomach the fact I was going to have to listen to Stacey King this evening.....

ballism
03-05-2012, 09:03 PM
last year i did have the playoffs via online league pass.
So I don't believe there are any legal issues with them selling those broadcasts.
But i had to pay an additional fee for the playoffs later on (and they didn't clearly inform about it when i paid in November which pissed me off).

I believe this year they had a single price for the regular season+playoffs. I haven't ordered it yet though.