PDA

View Full Version : Little Bulls Smack Talk for Tomorrow's Game?

docpaul
03-04-2012, 10:55 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/CSNBullsInsider

Stakes raised for tomorrow's Bulls-Pacers game, rematch of Indy's win at the UC, after which they "celebrated" in the arena...

Derrick, as usual, vowed it would be "fun" (code for "I didn't forget"), but Jo (Joaquin Noah) took it a step further...

Jo: "Derrick gets hype off people celebrating. When people talk about celebration, you're not going to out-celebrate me..."

Jo: "Roy Hibbert cannot out-celebrate me, so if they want to see some celebration, when we win, I can show them some celebration"

ejwallace
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
I despise no one more than Joakim Noah....

ilive4sports
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Noah, we know you can out-celebrate anyone. You do it after every basket.

BlueNGold
03-04-2012, 11:02 PM
I like Noah's moxy. If he were a Pacer, he'd be awfully popular around here.

Still, he has to back up that mouth.

mildlysane
03-04-2012, 11:05 PM
I wish our bench would explode after every single basket (even free throws) during the game....even if we get way behind.

Derek2k3
03-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I JUST GOT A REBOUND!

http://www3.whig.com/whig/blogs/dobservations/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/celtics-bulls-basketb_obr.jpg

rel
03-04-2012, 11:07 PM
who is Noah talking to?? The pacers never said they could out-celebrate anybody...you're little buddy Derrick Flower was the one making a big deal about celebrations

pizza guy
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
I know everyone around the NBA talks about the Bulls being professional and mature...I call bull on that. This is the most petty "smack talk" I think I've ever seen.

I hope we remember to give them all stickers and lollipops when we beat them again.

Derek2k3
03-04-2012, 11:11 PM
who is Noah talking to?? The pacers never said they could out-celebrate anybody...you're little buddy Derrick Flower was the one making a big deal about celebrations

Clearly the Pacers have gotten into their heads. If the Pacers pull off this win and go 2-0 in Chicago this season, it will be one of the most interesting storylines going into the playoffs.

If the Pacers get through a first round series with Orlando/Atlanta/whomever and meet up with Chicago in the second, that could be fascinating.

I love it, while the Pacers are focused on getting better Chicago is focused on "settling scores". Love it.

15th parallel
03-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Jo: "Roy Hibbert cannot out-celebrate me, so if they want to see some celebration, when we win, I can show them some celebration"

LOL :laugh:

Hope the Pacers will destroy that team tomorrow just to put a foot into Noah's mouth.

Day-V
03-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Joakim Noah is a punk.

Hibbert
03-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Picture of Hoah with a Tranny......http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53053/mto-world-exclusive-pics-nba-superstar-joakim-noah-is-photo-d-getting-drunk-with-a-topless-tranney-the-he-she-had-tiddays-out.html

BlueNGold
03-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Clearly the Pacers have gotten into their heads.

This. I think they know the Pacers are a force to be reckoned with. There aren't many other teams that could stop them from making it to the finals. Miami and Indiana is probably about it.

BringJackBack
03-04-2012, 11:25 PM
I hope that no Pacers can out celebrate Joakim...

It would be killer if we win and don't celebrate at all.

BringJackBack
03-04-2012, 11:31 PM
By the way... Joakim Noah isn't even very good. He's just a douchebag who's accomplished pretty much nothing in the NBA.

docpaul
03-04-2012, 11:33 PM
:D :D :D

Looking forward to the game tomorrow.

:D :D :D

Anthem
03-04-2012, 11:33 PM
I don't get it.

So celebration is, in their minds, actually ok?

Asher99
03-04-2012, 11:42 PM
By the way... Joakim Noah isn't even very good. He's just a douchebag who's accomplished pretty much nothing in the NBA.

I know you're mad but come on dude. The last 3 years he's averaging a double-double with 10.8 PPG with 10.6 rebounds on top of 1.5 blocks and 2.2 assists a game. Not even counting tonight's big rebounding game and in 28 playoff games he's at 10.1 and 11.4 with 2.5 assists and 2 blocks a game.

TheDavisBrothers
03-04-2012, 11:44 PM
I know you're mad but come on dude. The last 3 years he's averaging a double-double with 10.8 PPG with 10.6 rebounds on top of 1.5 blocks and 2.2 assists a game. In 28 playoff games he's at 10.1 and 11.4 with 2.5 assists and 2 blocks a game.

I gotta agree I don't like the guy, but he is a very good player

Stuckey7370
03-04-2012, 11:52 PM
I just hope Bulls are so "focused" on revenge and how they are going to celebrate that they make stupid basketball decisions the whole game.

TMJ31
03-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I have conflicting thoughts on tomorrow's game and how we should handle it.

On one hand, I want to go out there and have our guys just hoot and holler the entire night, pissing off the Bulls and their jerk fans to the fullest while we get the W. But realistically, I realize that's probably not the right way to go, Lol ;)

On the other hand, I also wouldn't mind seeing our guys come out with just a 100% COMPLETE "F-You" attitude and play the meanest, toughest game we've played all year with no extra theatrics at all... Just a good old fashioned "You may not like us, but we HATE you, and we're going to wipe the floor with you every time we play"

Needless to say, I am REALLY sick of the Bulls and their need to "fuel" their competitive drive with the fact this ridiculous "we celebrated too much" crap...

YOU LOST THE GAME. WE BEAT YOU. And we should have beaten you last year in the playoffs. Deal with it.

Hibbert
03-04-2012, 11:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/7591/rose-ready-to-make-pacers-pay-next

Rose ready to make Pacers pay next
March, 4, 2012
Mar 4
10:37
PM CT

Email
Print
Comments0

By Nick Friedell
PHILADELPHIA -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose still hasn't forgotten the way the Indiana Pacers celebrated on the United Center floor after a win on Jan. 25 and he is looking forward to facing them again on Monday night.

"I haven't forgotten about anything," Rose said Sunday night. "I remember that. They're a good team. I know they're definitely going to be ready. I know we're going to be ready. And it should be an exciting game."

The Pacers’ exuberance even carried over into the locker room, where several Bulls' players remarked how they could hear the noise through the walls.

"I'll never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game," Rose told reporters after the loss in January. "I can't wait to play them again."

Obviously, Rose is salivating over the chance to give the Pacers some payback.

"It's fun," he said after a win over the Philadelphia 76ers. "It's going to be a fun couple of days, man. Where we got the opportunity to play two great teams that really beat us pretty good. With Indiana, they beat us at home last time. And [I] just can't wait to play."

Bulls center Joakim Noah also acknowledged that he was excited about playing the Pacers again.

"We've just got to come with the right mindset [Monday]," Noah said. "We definitely will. And it's going to be fun."

Noah had a slightly different perspective than Rose, however.

"Derrick gets hype off people celebrating," Noah said. "When people talk about celebration I just feel like, 'You're not going to out-celebrate me.' Roy Hibbert cannot out-celebrate me. So if they want to see some celebration when we win, I can show them some celebration ... I know how to celebrate."

Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau tried to keep everything in perspective. He wants his team to focus on the Pacers because it's the next game on the schedule.

"That's the NBA," he said. "Every day you go from one game to the next and you've got to be ready. And whatever the circumstances are, you've got to be ready to face that team; when the ball goes up, you've got to be ready. If you want to find an excuse, you can find one every night. If you don't want to find one, you won't find one."

Rose, who admitted on Sunday morning that it was tough to watch tape of a loss to the Sixers earlier last month, feels that his team owes one to the Pacers as well. He knows the Bulls could see both teams at some point in the postseason.

"We know that this is a team we could definitely see in the playoffs," he said. "Knowing how good they are. It's fun, we got to go out there and keep ballin', playing together. And playing defense."

J7F
03-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Picture of Hoah with a Tranny......http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53053/mto-world-exclusive-pics-nba-superstar-joakim-noah-is-photo-d-getting-drunk-with-a-topless-tranney-the-he-she-had-tiddays-out.html

Which one is the tranny? :)

JBones19
03-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I have no doubt that Noah can out-celebrate Roy, just like I have no doubt that Roy can out-PLAY Noah. I miss the old NBA. Do you think Bird ever whined about Magic celebrating too much in a win? Hey Rose and Noah, you shouldn't need us celebrating a win on your home court to motivate you to play well against us, you should be motivated to play well because the gap is closing.

mattie
03-05-2012, 12:27 AM

Pacers fans have a pretty good track record of liking players when they deserve it. Despite everyone saying the opposite, I really don't think he'd be a fan favorite here.

I bet there'd be a lot of hate threads about how he celebrates too much...

Take Danny for instance- any time he acts out in a game that is not acceptable according to us, half the board rips him a new one.

Noah would most likely have a tough time pleasing the fans here.

Dr. Awesome
03-05-2012, 12:27 AM
I love it.

I'm glad the Bulls are talking ****. It means they are afraid of us. They are a better team, but anytime a team starts **** talking it's because the other team scares them. We are on their mind, we have gotten under their skin.

ESPN might not know a thing about the Pacers, but the Bulls sure do.

PGisthefuture
03-05-2012, 12:32 AM
No, Mr. Noah, I don't think Roy Hibbert would ever do this...
http://i40.tinypic.com/2wqhbx4.gif

Pingu
03-05-2012, 12:39 AM
I don't like the Bulls, I don't like their fans, though I do like Noah.

But most of all, I like that the Pacers have the beginnings of a substantial rivalry with the team that has the best record in the NBA. That's gotta make Pacers fans feel good.

Smits Happens
03-05-2012, 12:39 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/7591/rose-ready-to-make-pacers-pay-next

By Nick Friedell
PHILADELPHIA -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose still hasn't forgotten the way the Indiana Pacers celebrated on the United Center floor after a win on Jan. 25 and he is looking forward to facing them again on Monday night.

This isn't even accurate. There was no more celebrating on the court than any typical NBA regular season game, which is to say, practically none. It only stemmed from hearing the Pacers in the locker room.

ECKrueger
03-05-2012, 12:49 AM
I wonder if Noah knows how dumb he sounds.

IUfan4life
03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
No, Mr. Noah, I don't think Roy Hibbert would ever do this...
http://i40.tinypic.com/2wqhbx4.gif

Not like he was a college kid who just won a national championship or anything

IUfan4life
03-05-2012, 01:09 AM
I have no doubt that Noah can out-celebrate Roy, just like I have no doubt that Roy can out-PLAY Noah. I miss the old NBA. Do you think Bird ever whined about Magic celebrating too much in a win? Hey Rose and Noah, you shouldn't need us celebrating a win on your home court to motivate you to play well against us, you should be motivated to play well because the gap is closing.

To be fair, Noah has owned Roy.

Peck
03-05-2012, 01:19 AM
My personal opinion on this is that I hope that at for at least 1/2 of a practice on that long break between the G.S.W. game and the N.O. game that the team worked on choreography.

If we win again in Chicago I want there to be nothing less than a full fledged dance routine at center court.

Danny Granger & Paul George can lead the rest of the team in this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oqI6ZKQhEf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then after we've party rocked them we can slow it down and Lance, A.J. & Jeff Foster can teach all of the people of the united center to Dougie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nzx_78KExwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey if we're going to get the blame for this nonsense we might as well go full bore. It's not like the NBA or any of the so called reporters bothered to investigate this story, they just repeated ad nauseaum what K.C. Johnson quoted Derick Rose as saying.

That night still burns me as the longer it went the worse they got with it to the point that NBAtv was lecturing our young club not to celebrate after an early season win. They don't even know if we did, nobody has shown it. We just have them saying it.

So since no matter what we do we can't catch a break then I say run with it if by some miracle we do catch them again.

Hibbert
03-05-2012, 01:22 AM
http://blogs.indystar.com/pacersinsider/2012/03/04/it-should-be-playoff-type-atmosphere-at-the-united-center-on-monday/

It should be a playoff-type atmosphere at the United Center on Monday
1 hour and 38 minutes ago | Written by Mike Wells |
4 Comments

CHICAGO – Something tells me that coach Frank Vogel will be in rare form with his motivational tactics for Monday’s game against the Bulls.

Some people may look at it being game No. 36 on the schedule.

The Pacers won’t look at it that way. Expect them to come out with the mindset of it being a playoff-type game.

They’re out to prove that their current six-game winning streak isn’t because of who they played (all six wins were against teams with a losing record), but because they continue to improve. They also want to show that the gap between them and the Bulls is getting smaller.

It won’t be easy for the Pacers, especially if MVP Derrick Rose truly hasn’t forgotten about the Pacers “celebration” in Chicago in late January.

Some of the Bulls took exception to how the Pacers got overly excited following their five-point win at the United Center.

“I’ll never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game,” Rose told reporters after the Jan. 25 game. “I can’t wait to play them again.”

Danny Granger expects Rose to remember the last game.

“I’m sure he remembers because we remember it,” Granger said. “We never back down from anything. We’re division rivals, so it’s going to be a hard fought game one way or another. We like the challenge. We’ve never backed down from a challenge.”

Hibbert said after Saturday’s game in New Orleans that they didn’t go overboard with their celebrating.

“We’re going to just come out there and play hard,” he said. “(Rose is) entitled to his opinion. I don’t think we’ve celebrated as much as he said.”

Bulls center Joakim Noah mentioned the celebrating to reporters following their victory in Philadelphia on Sunday.

“Roy Hibbert cannot out-celebrate me,” Noah told the Chicago Tribune. “So if they want to see some celebration, when we win, I can show them some.”

Bulls fans, some of the best in the league, will likely make it a playoff-type atmosphere, too.

We’ll see if the Pacers are up for the challenge, especially since the Bulls will have their full roster this time.

PGisthefuture
03-05-2012, 01:26 AM
My personal opinion on this is that I hope that at for at least 1/2 of a practice on that long break between the G.S.W. game and the N.O. game that the team worked on choreography.

If we win again in Chicago I want there to be nothing less than a full fledged dance routine at center court.

Danny Granger & Paul George can lead the rest of the team in this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oqI6ZKQhEf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then after we've party rocked them we can slow it down and Lance, A.J. & Jeff Foster can teach all of the people of the united center to Dougie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nzx_78KExwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey if we're going to get the blame for this nonsense we might as well go full bore. It's not like the NBA or any of the so called reporters bothered to investigate this story, they just repeated ad nauseaum what K.C. Johnson quoted Derick Rose as saying.

That night still burns me as the longer it went the worse they got with it to the point that NBAtv was lecturing our young club not to celebrate after an early season win. They don't even know if we did, nobody has shown it. We just have them saying it.

So since no matter what we do we can't catch a break then I say run with it if by some miracle we do catch them again.

I would lose it if Jeff Foster just walked over to the center of the court and started doing the dougie after the game...

PGisthefuture
03-05-2012, 01:27 AM
And he still does it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjssutwf0vQ

Also: It's not like we hadn't beat the Bulls on their homecourt in years prior to our victory or anything...

ilive4sports
03-05-2012, 01:30 AM
To be fair, Noah has owned Roy.

Not this year. Roy put up 20 and 8 on 9-14 from the field.

Peck
03-05-2012, 01:31 AM
http://blogs.indystar.com/pacersinsider/2012/03/04/it-should-be-playoff-type-atmosphere-at-the-united-center-on-monday/

It should be a playoff-type atmosphere at the United Center on Monday
1 hour and 38 minutes ago | Written by Mike Wells |
4 Comments

CHICAGO – Something tells me that coach Frank Vogel will be in rare form with his motivational tactics for Monday’s game against the Bulls.

Some people may look at it being game No. 36 on the schedule.

The Pacers won’t look at it that way. Expect them to come out with the mindset of it being a playoff-type game.

They’re out to prove that their current six-game winning streak isn’t because of who they played (all six wins were against teams with a losing record), but because they continue to improve. They also want to show that the gap between them and the Bulls is getting smaller.

It won’t be easy for the Pacers, especially if MVP Derrick Rose truly hasn’t forgotten about the Pacers “celebration” in Chicago in late January.

Some of the Bulls took exception to how the Pacers got overly excited following their five-point win at the United Center.

“I’ll never forget how they celebrated just from winning this game,” Rose told reporters after the Jan. 25 game. “I can’t wait to play them again.”

Danny Granger expects Rose to remember the last game.

“I’m sure he remembers because we remember it,” Granger said. “We never back down from anything. We’re division rivals, so it’s going to be a hard fought game one way or another. We like the challenge. We’ve never backed down from a challenge.”Hibbert said after Saturday’s game in New Orleans that they didn’t go overboard with their celebrating.

“We’re going to just come out there and play hard,” he said. “(Rose is) entitled to his opinion. I don’t think we’ve celebrated as much as he said.”

Bulls center Joakim Noah mentioned the celebrating to reporters following their victory in Philadelphia on Sunday.

“Roy Hibbert cannot out-celebrate me,” Noah told the Chicago Tribune. “So if they want to see some celebration, when we win, I can show them some.”

Bulls fans, some of the best in the league, will likely make it a playoff-type atmosphere, too.

We’ll see if the Pacers are up for the challenge, especially since the Bulls will have their full roster this time.

Oh good, Danny has already worked himself into a fighting mode about the game.

I'm thinking Frank should just delete Danny's MP3 player list and just put "Walk" by Pantera on there and make him listen to it on a loop.

TheDon
03-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Noah should celebrate he makes a pretty good case for the worlds ugliest dog.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/bush1672/gator.jpg

joeyd
03-05-2012, 02:03 AM
I hope the Pacers look at this one like a playoff game. Then, I hope they look at the Heat game like it's a playoff game.

I'm not going to feel bad about losing either of these, as long as we are competitive.

Hoop
03-05-2012, 02:13 AM
I hate Noah, hate Boozer, but most of all I hate their dum@ss fans. On any forum I've ever read they are the whiniest bunch around, they are amazingly insecure fans.

LetsTalkPacers
03-05-2012, 03:17 AM
noah doesnt bother me nearly as much as boozer. that dude gets under my skin. no class.

Nuntius
03-05-2012, 06:24 AM

True. Noah at least was honest about it.

Question: Does Roy even celebrate during a game?

Nuntius
03-05-2012, 06:27 AM

That's not true. Noah is still a very good Center and pretty effective in what he does.

Steagles
03-05-2012, 06:38 AM
I hate the Bulls. Especially Noah and Flower.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

HC
03-05-2012, 07:17 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/955304/bangbang_medium.gif

idioteque
03-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Man I hate the ****ing Bulls.

Mr_Smith
03-05-2012, 07:48 AM
I hate the Bulls and their fans! Rose was crying because the pacers won in the united center, not because of celebrating.

Rogco
03-05-2012, 08:20 AM
I can't stand Noah. Personally I think he looks like this Ibex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0ReOpI980

To be fair to Noah, it must be hard thinking you've got the biggest d--che title on your team wrapped up, and then they sign Boozer, the King of D baggery.

For as much as I can't stand the Bulls or their fans, I do love that they are so hateable. Been a long time since the Pacers have had anything on the radar they could call a rivalry game.

graphic-er
03-05-2012, 08:55 AM
I have conflicting thoughts on tomorrow's game and how we should handle it.

On one hand, I want to go out there and have our guys just hoot and holler the entire night, pissing off the Bulls and their jerk fans to the fullest while we get the W. But realistically, I realize that's probably not the right way to go, Lol ;)

On the other hand, I also wouldn't mind seeing our guys come out with just a 100% COMPLETE "F-You" attitude and play the meanest, toughest game we've played all year with no extra theatrics at all... Just a good old fashioned "You may not like us, but we HATE you, and we're going to wipe the floor with you every time we play"

How about the best of both. Pacers play with the F-You attitude, and follow up the win with a team bow at center court.

Thats what i want to see. Seriously, this might be the most anticipated game of the season so far for the Pacers. I'm surprised its not on TNT or ESPN at this point.

2minutes twoa
03-05-2012, 09:05 AM
I HATE the Bulls and their fans! It's not quite up to Detroit or New York hatred of the past but it's getting there. I may have to DVR this one for health reasons. I get so angry, my blood pressure and heart can't take it!! :)

ejwallace
03-05-2012, 09:07 AM
I sure hope we get footage of Boozer's kid chanting "Let's Go Pacers"....

ksuttonjr76
03-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Wow...hate is such a strong word. I don't like using that word when talking about the other teams and fans, but I do look forward to the game. Howerver, I do agree that the Bulls seem to think that we're the team to beat in the playoffs, and that they need some type of "mental edge" against us.

Hicks
03-05-2012, 09:48 AM

Admittedly, it was hard to tell right away; I thought maybe that was him after getting his second rebound... ;)

Speed
03-05-2012, 09:51 AM
This will be fun to watch, I thinking we may be watching a preview of a 2nd round match up... hopefully.

graphic-er
03-05-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm getting hyped for this game. I dont know if I have been this excited about a regular season game since November 19, 2004. I just love it when there is a back story to a regular season game.

Eddie Gill
03-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Can we start hanging those "The Bull**** Stops Here" signs downtown again?

Eddie Gill
03-05-2012, 10:06 AM
I wonder if Noah knows how dumb he sounds.

Noah knows nothing.

ECKrueger
03-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Noah knows nothing.

Fair point.

rock747
03-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Unfortunately for me, I have to watch the Chicago's feed tonight and Stacey Kings smacktalk all game...

ejwallace
03-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately for me, I have to watch the Chicago's feed tonight and Stacey Kings smacktalk all game...

Ditto, and Stacey is SOOOOOO obnoxious and annoying. He is probably one of D-Rose's biggest fan boys.....I think I shall count the number of times he says "Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Better than you" tonight.....

2minutes twoa
03-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Ditto, and Stacey is SOOOOOO obnoxious and annoying. He is probably one of D-Rose's biggest fan boys.....I think I shall count the number of times he says "Bigger, Faster, Stronger, Better than you" tonight.....

He's going to be on the Grady and Big Joe Show on 1070 The Fan this morning. Can't wait to hear what that idiot has to say!

Pacer Fan
03-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Noah says Hibbert can't out celebrate him. LOL

pianoman
03-05-2012, 10:47 AM

That's true. Hibbert will be way to busy outplaying Noah. He won't have time to out celebrate him.

TheDavisBrothers
03-05-2012, 10:49 AM

Yea you'd be hard pressed to find someone who could

Eddie Gill
03-05-2012, 10:55 AM

I'm paying my roommate $10 to let me use his computer during the game tonight. I'm gonna try and access NBALP video on my computer, but listen the Pacers radio broadcast on his computer (using his account). Needless to say Stacey King is the absolute WORST color commentator in the league.

ejwallace
03-05-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm paying my roommate $10 to let me use his computer during the game tonight. I'm gonna try and access NBALP video on my computer, but listen the Pacers radio broadcast on his computer (using his account). Needless to say Stacey King is the absolute WORST color commentator in the league.

I tend to listen to the Pacer's radio via my cel-phone using NBA Game Time....There is a bit of a time lapse though....

xBulletproof
03-05-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't know if I am more excited for this game or Mass Effect 3 at midnight tonight .....

HickeyS2000
03-05-2012, 11:37 AM
I think Bulls fans must be really intimidated by the Pacers. For some reason when we play each other, their smack talk is even worse than when they play the Heat. I just checked out some message boards and all I can say is wow, these people are delusional. I think they have all listened to Stacey King one too many times.

HickeyS2000
03-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I tried explaining to them that we are in the same position they are. We are trying to get past the Bulls, while they are trying to get past the Heat. Needless to say that argument didn't work one bit. Bulls fans are the worst. I'd rather sit next to a bandwagon Miami fan or Kobe fan an entire game than have a five minute conversation with a Bulls fan.

Sollozzo
03-05-2012, 11:41 AM
The Bulls are talking a lot about us because they are afraid of us. They have improved very little from last season while we have improved a helluva lot. They know that we can compete with them. We have a better shot at taking the Bulls out in a series than the Bulls do the Heat, IMO.

BTW, who cares that we offended Derrick Rose? I wouldn't have advised an over-celebration when Jordan was there because he was a grudge holder who was capable of anything. But Rose? He hasn't earned that sort of respect yet. Him whining about us celebrating made him look more like a baby than anything and was funny given how the Bulls celebrate at times. If we beat them tonight, I hope we overdo it to the max and look like fools out there celebrating. It will be hilarious.

billbradley
03-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Stacey King on 1070 says the celebrating thing is a big deal, most def to Rose.

King says this is a rivalry. The Bulls know it. The playoff series was tough. He also thinks the Pacers felt they were the better team and should of one that series.

Rose is 100% explosiveness and all. Boozer needs to step up to be a threat to Miami, but Deng is the key against the Pacers, put pressure on Danny.

King says everyone, not just players, could hear the Pacers in the locker room celebrating the win like they just won a playoff series.

It was a good short and to the point interview with a little information, which is much better than King's commentary.

PacersHomer
03-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I love this. Come at us, bros.

daschysta
03-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I for one welcome any rivalry we can develop, especially when it involves two teams that should be competing for the top 2 slots in the division for years to come.

Sandman21
03-05-2012, 11:58 AM
King says everyone, not just players, could hear the Pacers in the locker room celebrating the win like they just won a playoff series.

It sounds like the United Center wasn't built very well then.....:laugh:

2minutes twoa
03-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Stacey King on 1070 says the celebrating thing is a big deal, most def to Rose.

King says this is a rivalry. The Bulls know it. The playoff series was tough. He also thinks the Pacers felt they were the better team and should of one that series.

Rose is 100% explosiveness and all. Boozer needs to step up to be a threat to Miami, but Deng is the key against the Pacers, put pressure on Danny.

It was a good short and to the point interview with a little information, which is much better than King's commentary.

He actually gave the Pacers a lot of complements too. He said the league better not sleep on Indy or Philly. He wasn't quite the annoying homer he usually is :)

Sandman21
03-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Which gives credence to my theory that he is usually an annoying homer because he wants to keep his job. Or his car from being dumped into Lake Michigan, one of the two. :D

Ace E.Anderson
03-05-2012, 12:04 PM
The Bulls are talking a lot about us because they are afraid of us. They have improved very little from last season while we have improved a helluva lot. They know that we can compete with them. We have a better shot at taking the Bulls out in a series than the Bulls do the Heat, IMO.

BTW, who cares that we offended Derrick Rose? I wouldn't have advised an over-celebration when Jordan was there because he was a grudge holder who was capable of anything. But Rose? He hasn't earned that sort of respect yet. Him whining about us celebrating made him look more like a baby than anything and was funny given how the Bulls celebrate at times. If we beat them tonight, I hope we overdo it to the max and look like fools out there celebrating. It will be hilarious.

I agree, but only to a certain extent. Whether they've improved a lot since last season or not, they still won 62 games a year ago, and are one of the best teams in the league this season. I like the fact that we have their attention and that they don't like us, but I could easily see them blowing us out. An angry team who that's looking to make a point can an extremely dangerous team. For all the talk and hype the bulls are providing going into this game, I hope that the Pacers show up with the same intensity that the Bulls are going to exert.

On a side note, i HATE the Bulls. They are a bunch of cry-babys who thrive off the fact that ref's seem to ALWAYS give them the benefit of the doubt (and I hardly put much thought regarding the refs effect on a game) I can't believe they're THAT mad b/c we celebrated a big win (Esp B/c Boozer and Noah celebrate following EVERY PLAY) Again I could easily see them blowing us out, but I truly hope the Pacers bring it to the Bulls once again.

Since86
03-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm not so sure that Rose and Noah working together could spell the word "celebrate."

2minutes twoa
03-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm not so sure that Rose and Noah working together could spell the word "celebrate."

Uhhhh........S (BUZZZZ!!) Wrong!!

Malakai432
03-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I can't stand Noah. Personally I think he looks like this Ibex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0ReOpI980

To be fair to Noah, it must be hard thinking you've got the biggest d--che title on your team wrapped up, and then they sign Boozer, the King of D baggery.

For as much as I can't stand the Bulls or their fans, I do love that they are so hateable. Been a long time since the Pacers have had anything on the radar they could call a rivalry game.

Absolutely a striking resemblance indeed between him and the Ibex.

spazzxb
03-05-2012, 12:26 PM
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr272/spazzxb/never-forget.gif

just a reminder of what this is all about. Lets give them something to remember tonight.

Since86
03-05-2012, 12:31 PM

http://popflyboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Billy-Madison.jpg

ksuttonjr76
03-05-2012, 01:17 PM

Thanks for reminding me to do that tonight.

joeyd
03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Wishful thinking but here it goes:
Win tonight. Then maybe we snatch the #2 seed after the Heat overtakes the Bulls, and if D. Rose has his back flare up again. Then...diss the crap out of the Bulls by starting our bench players against them in a meaningless season finale.

gummy
03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
How about the best of both. Pacers play with the F-You attitude, and follow up the win with a team bow at center court.

Thats what i want to see. Seriously, this might be the most anticipated game of the season so far for the Pacers. I'm surprised its not on TNT or ESPN at this point.

That's exactly what I said after the last game and this "celebration" became such a big deal. A team bow at center court after the win - would make my week. :happydanc

Since86
03-05-2012, 03:01 PM
I hope the next time the Pacers beat the Bulls in BLF that they play Kool & the Gang "Celebration" over the PA system as soon as the buzzer sounds. Hopefully people just dance their asses off to it as the Bulls walk through the tunnel.

TheDavisBrothers
03-05-2012, 03:07 PM

These aren't very nice, but i sure as hell laughed my a$$ off to them

NapTonius Monk
03-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I hope Roy shows up big tonight. The Bulls kill me. SO we're supposed to take our win, hat in hand, like you're 'graciously' giving us your table scraps? Gosh I hope we beat them again! And then all the players walk out backwards, bowing to the Bulls, all King and I style.

RWB
03-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Bad memories of a more heated rivalry.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-4078259.html

October 18, 1991 | Copyright
Copyright (c) 2009 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc.
<a href="http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-4078259.html" title="50-year term for killer of Bulls fan | HighBeam Research">50-year term for killer of Bulls fan</a> INDIANAPOLIS An Indianapolis man was sentenced to 50 years in prison Thursday in the stabbing death of a Bulls fan outside Market Square Arena last winter.

Carlton Holt, …

BillS
03-05-2012, 03:54 PM
I hope the next time the Pacers beat the Bulls in BLF that they play Kool & the Gang "Celebration" over the PA system as soon as the buzzer sounds. Hopefully people just dance their asses off to it as the Bulls walk through the tunnel.

Wait, we wouldn't want them to think we were disrespecting them by doing something ...

... we already have done after every home win ...

LetsTalkPacers
03-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I know its never good to put the cart before the horse, but can you imagine the talk if we beat Chicago for a 2nd time this season. Be prepared for EC finals talk to begin.

PGisthefuture
03-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I know its never good to put the cart before the horse, but can you imagine the talk if we beat Chicago for a 2nd time this season. Be prepared for EC finals talk to begin.

I doubt it changes anything. We'll get a little bit of praise after the game, but it's all about records and we'll still be a decent amount of games behind Miami and Chicago.

2minutes twoa
03-05-2012, 04:14 PM

It would be interesting to hear their excuse this time since they're at full strength now.

graphic-er
03-05-2012, 04:16 PM
It would be interesting to hear their excuse this time since they're at full strength now.

Back to back most likely...

Isaac
03-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Can people really not tell that Joakim is joking? This is not trash talk, it's Jo clowning around and making fun of himself. I bet Roy laughed, if he even heard it.

For all the talk that exists in the media and on the message boards about these silly off the court quote that were given to the media, I can guarantee you the players don't think about these things at all. Rose said that in the heat of the moment and Danny responded. But if you think these things are bulletin board material in the NBA, you are mistaken. The rivalry, bad blood and intensity that exists are in the memory of close games, hard fouls and elbows. Paul George took a nasty elbow from Joakim in the last game, I bet he's thinking about that not Joakim's quote.

MillerTime
03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/noah.gif

Pacer Fan
03-05-2012, 07:56 PM
http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/noah.gif

It's not his fault, he's just possessed by a retarded ghost!

Derek2k3
03-06-2012, 12:14 AM
It's not his fault, he's just possessed by a retarded ghost!

This is another reason it isn't going to surprise anyone when Miami whoops Chicago (Assuming they meet in the ECF).

Celebrating while beating a bad team by 20+...in the first half. At least act like you've been there before, fellas.

Pretenders, IMO.