PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Tribune Artest suggestion

Mourning
11-13-2004, 08:52 AM
"Yes, New York club President Isiah Thomas wants Curry. He told Paxson so last year when he had a cursory interview here for the coaching job that eventually went to Skiles. Thomas said with their Chicago backgrounds, and his ability to deal with players, he could get the most out of Curry.

The word now is Thomas already is chasing New York native Ron Artest, who, by the way, is close friends with Jamal Crawford and with Curry. What Thomas has to offer is, well, nothing that makes sense for the Bulls.

Szczerbiak is someone in whom the Bulls long have been interested, though one figures Indiana has to be talking to Minnesota about swapping him for Artest. Perhaps Indiana could be involved in a three-way deal, including New York, with Kurt Thomas going to Minnesota"

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/cs-041111smith,1,18682.column?coll=cs-bulls-headlines

NO! I don't want Wally!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Regards,

Mourning:cool:

Hicks
11-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Yes, let's trade for a poorer-man's Peja instead of the real deal, and to top if off, this one is overpaid, and has his own past issues with disrupting chemistry and being a bit of a jackass. Keep brainstorming, Sam Smith.

Mourning
11-13-2004, 09:18 AM
I don't know this Sam Smith character, but I hope he is about as correct as Vescey!

NO WAY do I want to trade Artest for Wally, who btw isn't exactly a goodlocker room presence either. Also this makes the T-Wolves almost a lock for the championship this year.

Regards,

Mourning:cool:

Anthem
11-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Sam Smith = continually shooting blanks.