PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to all.

Hibbert
02-28-2012, 04:30 PM
I just wanted to personally apologize to everyone on here who I might of disrespected or been a complete @ss to. This is not me or who I am about at all. I love this site and before I joined I would come to this page for years cause I love the insight. I'm sorry If I have offended anyone and I'm sorry to the people who run this site and keep it going for some of the inappropriate comments I have made, it won't happen again. I want to continue being on this site and I would like to contribute in a positive way. I was wrong.

90'sNBARocked
02-28-2012, 04:36 PM
I just wanted to personally apologize to everyone on here who I might of disrespected or been a complete @ss to. This is not me or who I am about at all. I love this site and before I joined I would come to this page for years cause I love the insight. I'm sorry If I have offended anyone and I'm sorry to the people who run this site and keep it going for some of the inappropriate comments I have made, it won't happen again. I want to continue being on this site and I would like to contribute in a positive way. I was wrong.

Very nice of you to say, but I dont think you offended anyone, and if so , Im sure was unintentional, and if anyone felt differently, they need to get over it an move on, or if that bad PM you

just my thoughts, but respect for putting it out there

PS I probably have done the same at times too, but I dont care if people were offended, this is a NBA team forum, not a bible study blog, so people need to understand , and if hurt feelings occur, PM someone and if all else fails

"just hug it out, *****"

:)

I Love P
02-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Very well said, Hibbert. Your apology has been accepted here. Let's just try and not do what you did again. It was very offensive and just outright wrong. I'll be looking forward to reading your posts in the future!! You have always been one of my favorite posters, Hibbert. Keep your head up!

Go P.

LA_Confidential
02-28-2012, 04:54 PM

Kudos for stepping up and claiming what you feel you may have done wrong. All of us on PD have dealt with frustration as it pertains to this team. Why? Cuz we love the Pacers or basketball in general. We all hate to see this team struggle and most of us live and die with every possession of every game. So props for owning up to your ish.

Dr. Awesome
02-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Apology denied!

Dr. Awesome
02-28-2012, 04:57 PM
I kid, I kid. How can I hate on someone who has the Miami Heat in drag as their avatar?

Anthem
02-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Hey man, you didn't offend me in the least. Sorry if I gave you too hard a time recently.

Regardless of whether I was offended, though, I've always got tons of respect for people who can own up when they screw up. It's what separates the men from the boys, IMO.

Glad to have you on here!

AesopRockOn
02-28-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm not absolutely certain what happened.

xtacy
02-28-2012, 05:16 PM

i don't know what happened.

naptownmenace
02-28-2012, 05:21 PM
I have no idea what this it about but am I the only one that thinks this place has been really weird lately?

Maybe we're not used to being 9 games over .500 anymore and so people have to come up with creative ways to stir up controversy on their own?

BillS
02-28-2012, 05:21 PM
I have no idea what this it about but am I the only one that thinks this place has been really weird lately?

Maybe we're not used to being 9 games over .500 anymore and so people have to come up with creative ways to stir up controversy on their own?

THERE ARE BOWLS OF CORNFLAKES AND NO ONE IS WHIZZING IN THEM!

:onozomg:

Trader Joe
02-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Wha happen here?

MiaDragon
02-28-2012, 05:26 PM

nor do I, but I too am sorry (if that helps at all).

cdash
02-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Wha happen here?

His version of my "**** off" moment(s)?

MillerTime
02-28-2012, 06:23 PM

Good job. Very mature of you.

Pacer Fan
02-28-2012, 06:38 PM
You didn't offend me. I can't say that for a few others on here tho and they sure don't throw out an apology. Don't lose any sleep over it, whatever you did!

Props to you man!;)

Hibbert
02-28-2012, 06:39 PM

I made a few posts that I regret posting, basically was a jerk to Anthem, Mckey, and maybe a couple others, which ironically have been two of my favorite posters on here since before I joined. Not making a big deal about this, just felt it was my responsibility to apologize for my actions.

Pacer Fan
02-28-2012, 06:44 PM
I made a few posts that I regret posting, basically was a jerk to Anthem, Mckey, and maybe a couple others, which ironically have been two of my favorite posters on here since before I joined. Not making a big deal about this, just felt it was my responsibility to apologize for my actions.

Didn't you make a big deal about it once you posted the new thread? :laugh:

Hoop
02-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Most every one have posted something in the heat of the moment that they wish they hadn't. I know I have a few times.

CJ Jones
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I kid, I kid. How can I hate on someone who has the Miami Heat in drag as their avatar?

If there was a best avatar award... Hibbert would get my vote. I laugh every time I see it.

Hibbert
02-28-2012, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=Pacer Fan;1384586]Didn't you make a big deal about it once you posted the new thread? :laugh:[/QUOTE

No, not to me I didn't. Since I don't remember exactly everyone I offended I wanted to let everyone who might of been offended know that I'm truly sorry, that's all.

Pacer Fan
02-28-2012, 08:06 PM
No, not to me I didn't. Since I don't remember exactly everyone I offended I wanted to let everyone who might of been offended know that I'm truly sorry, that's all.

I'm just playin around...joking with ya! :laugh:

beast23
02-28-2012, 08:26 PM
What the heck. Didn't you know "love means never having to say you're sorry"?

Anthem
02-28-2012, 08:37 PM
I made a few posts that I regret posting, basically was a jerk to Anthem
I MAY have been antagonizing you slightly.

No harm no foul man. You're a good guy and I'm glad you're on the forum.

Sparhawk
02-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Group hug!

Steagles
02-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Now if only Dahntay and Pacero could share this with each other...

Hibbert
02-28-2012, 10:39 PM
I MAY have been antagonizing you slightly.

No harm no foul man. You're a good guy and I'm glad you're on the forum.

I don't think you were, I was completely outta line and not just with you. They say don't drink and drive but from now on for me it's don't drink and PD. Not an excuse but could possibly explain a little. Woke up and re-read some things that completely took me by surprise, embarrassing and needed to apologize. Thanks for the post.

Hicks
02-28-2012, 10:41 PM
His version of my "**** off" moment(s)?

No.

vnzla81
02-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't think you were, I was completely outta line and not just with you. They say don't drink and drive but from now on for me it's don't drink and PD. Not an excuse but could possibly explain a little. Woke up and re-read some things that completely took me by surprise, embarrassing and needed to apologize. Thanks for the post.

That explains everything :laugh:

Hicks
02-28-2012, 10:47 PM
That explains everything :laugh:

If only there was an explanation for you... :shakehead

;)

vnzla81
02-28-2012, 10:49 PM
If only there was an explanation for you... :shakehead

;)

I don't drink or smoke anything so yeah this is the real me :flirt:

Hicks
02-28-2012, 10:51 PM
:shudder:

That's what makes it so scary. :D

vnzla81
02-28-2012, 10:55 PM
:shudder:

That's what makes it so scary. :D

Oh yeah!!! :evil:

cdash
02-28-2012, 10:56 PM
No.

Oh.

cramerica
02-28-2012, 11:08 PM
A little weird is right. People need to take de-sensitivity training around here (I have no idea what that would be like but it sounds good). Stop getting your feelings hurt over posts or what someone tweeted. Just my .02.

owl
02-28-2012, 11:38 PM

Asking for forgiveness is humbling but also life giving to our souls. Well done Hibbert.
I have had to do some of my own confessing lately.

Day-V
02-29-2012, 01:37 AM
I hate you all.