PDA

View Full Version : International Poster of the Year - 8th Annual Pacers Digest Forum Awards

LoneGranger33
02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
International Poster of the Year Awarded to your favorite poster who lives outside the United States.

able, ballism, cordobes, Frostwolf, granger33, Nuntius

Will cordobes claim back-to-back titles? Will our server host able take home his second win? Will Frostwolf, the IKL's new manager, take over this award category as well? Or will ballism, granger33, or Nuntius make their mark as the new international representative of our great franchise?

Past Winners:
2004 - N/A
2005 - Mourning
2006 - able
2007 - Mourning
2008 - Mourning
2009 - Mourning
2010 - cordobes

This poll will close on Friday at 7 p.m.

cdash
02-22-2012, 09:12 PM
This is a good group. I like ballism because he's been such a good poster for awhile now. All these guys are great, really. Nuntius might get this vote if he had been on the board longer than a month. He's been fantastic so far.

granger33
02-23-2012, 02:11 AM
Thanks for the people who have voted for me, I read threads everyday but rarely post. Good to be in the running

able
02-23-2012, 06:41 AM
:bump:

Frostwolf
02-23-2012, 07:24 AM
nuntius also posts a lot of good stuff and isn't bad mannered at all, the same goes for ballism. however, nuntius gets my vote for constantly annoying vznla :D

cordobes is a great basketball mind but i haven't seen much of him these recently.

able is my go-to guy for financial info, and of course he should always be getting props for being our webmaster.

i don't think i should be here to be honest, i post too infrequently (and usually it's stuff in the game thread like, BOX THE **** OUT)

LoneGranger33
02-23-2012, 09:05 AM
i don't think i should be here to be honest, i post too infrequently (and usually it's stuff in the game thread like, BOX THE **** OUT)

I'm going to cast my vote rather selfishly here, as I'm both an IKL member of the lowest standing and a frequent denizen of the game threads. You've earned my vote, Frostwolf.

Nuntius
02-23-2012, 09:10 AM
I voted for Ballism. The main reason is that we seem to want the same type of point guard (namely, Nash :p). The other reason is that he watches European basketball (at least, that's what I assume from his posts).

Also, the man has 1,666 posts! :D

able
02-23-2012, 02:34 PM
:bump:

vnzla81
02-23-2012, 02:42 PM
nuntius also posts a lot of good stuff and isn't bad mannered at all, the same goes for ballism. however, nuntius gets my vote for constantly annoying vznla :D

cordobes is a great basketball mind but i haven't seen much of him these recently.

able is my go-to guy for financial info, and of course he should always be getting props for being our webmaster.

I agree :nod:

Mackey_Rose
02-23-2012, 04:43 PM
I voted for Ballism, he is the guy with the Commie avatar right?

The Sleeze
02-23-2012, 05:03 PM

Da

Major Cold
02-23-2012, 06:29 PM
able alone brought productive dialogue to the Labor vs Owners. Although I did not agree with 90% of what he stood for. He challenged me to think.

ballism
02-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Also, the man has 1,666 posts! :D

of that 1666, I have over 16 this winter! i'm like Roy Hibbert in last year's MIP race.
To be fair, this should go to someone who's been more consistent lately. You seem a great choice, or anyone on this list really.
I voted for cordobes yesterday because i've loved reading his posts ever since I registered on this site.
And although he doesn't post much, his posts have PER higher than LeBron's. He's like Jeff Foster, he's not playing often but he brings it every time, wastes nothing and kills things with his words.

ballism
02-23-2012, 07:23 PM

What's up tovarisch Mackey!

LoneGranger33
02-24-2012, 08:24 AM
If you haven't already voted for your favorite International Poster of the Year, please do so in the next 12 hours. Votes recorded after 7 p.m. will not count toward the official tally. Thanks!

avoidingtheclowns
02-24-2012, 05:53 PM
cordobes is always a pleasure to read. The only problem is he disappears for seven months at a time. Ballism has been a great addition to PD since joining. But I'm gonna roll with Frostwolf this time. He's has done a lot of work behind the scenes with IKL - stepping up to take over for Los Angeles when work required he slide off the face of the planet.

LoneGranger33
02-24-2012, 08:14 PM
The voting period is officially over.

Congratulations to the new International Poster of the Year, ballism!

The official tally is as follows:

ballism - 17 votes (25% of respondents)
granger33 - 15 votes
Nuntius - 12 votes
able - 9 votes
cordobes - 9 votes
Frostwolf - 6 votes

This was a very strong class of international posters, an incredibly close race and a wonderful turnout of voters here on Pacers Digest. Thanks to able, ballism, cordobes, Frostwolf, granger33, and Nuntius for their insightful posts and unwavering dedication to the team and the forum.

ballism
02-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Thank you for appreciation, it means a lot considering the overall high class of this forum.

Frostwolf
02-24-2012, 08:54 PM
congratulations sir.

Nuntius
02-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Congratulations, ballism. You deserved it ;)

Also, thanks to the guys who voted me. It's appreciated :)