PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass - Mobile

ejwallace
02-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Has anyone here used NBA League Pass Mobile to watch games? My phone has HDMI out to my TV, and NBA LP Mobile is only $39 instead of the $100 or $169 price....Would mobile be sufficient to stream to a TV??

CableKC
02-21-2012, 08:16 PM
I have watched games on my wife's Iphone...the clarity of the picture is based off of your connection. It's choppy and blocky if the connection is okay....I think if you have a good connection ( like having your phone use your Home Internet connection instead of your 3G connection ), the picture won't be that bad. Considering that I can watch games at the mall when my wife is shopping....I'm not going to complain.

I dont know about whether the HDMI out would work on an application on your phone.....which is different than outputing your loaded videos...but you can try. Another thing to note...you can use the mobile option on a tablet as well....I have used it on my IPad and the IPhone...but not at the same time.

Jessen
02-21-2012, 10:43 PM
I downloaded it...and it's never worked and they won't refund or even send anything acknowledging that I've sent a complaint to them about it. I have an htc evo4g for sprint. Bottom line...I would stay away.

ksuttonjr76
02-23-2012, 09:50 AM
I tried to use it on LG Optimus phone, but it keeps giving me some type of wireless network error. I would love to be able to use on my Xoom tablet.

ejwallace
02-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the replies....based on the posts, I will save my $40....