PDA

View Full Version : Super Cheap Tickets

The Sleeze
02-21-2012, 02:11 PM
If you wait until the day of the game, you can get downloadable tickets from StubHub extremely cheap (especially if it is a weekday game).

http://www.stubhub.com/indiana-pacers-tickets/indiana-pacers-indianapolis-conseco-fieldhouse-2-21-2012-3867377/
Balcony tickets for tonight's game are starting at 40 cents, not dollars. Fan zone tickets are between $5-$15.

You always run the risk of there not being good seats left, but usually weekday games always have plenty of seats available.

pacer4ever
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
has anyone sat in the fedex fan zone before?? What is the difference between that and a regular seat??

ejwallace
02-21-2012, 02:44 PM
has anyone sat in the fedex fan zone before?? What is the difference between that and a regular seat??

I sat in this section a couple of games ago. Good seats with a good view....We sat right behind the media tables at club level. I would assume they are just called the fedex fan zone because FedEx pays them money to do so.....Also you are right in ear line with Area 55 and the High Intensity Drum Line....

pacer4ever
02-21-2012, 02:50 PM
I sat in this section a couple of games ago. Good seats with a good view....We sat right behind the media tables at club level. I would assume they are just called the fedex fan zone because FedEx pays them money to do so.....Also you are right in ear line with Area 55 and the High Intensity Drum Line....

wonder why they are so much cheaper than normal club level. I always see them for like $5 and always think there is a catch so I dont buy them.

Pacers13Colts12
02-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Technically they are not club level, you don't get the servers in that section...if that matters to you. I have sat there many times and think they are great seats if you like sitting on the end instead of more towards center court.

Scot Pollard
02-21-2012, 03:33 PM
The balcony is ****in' deserted.

There are so many empty seats and you could pretty much have the whole section to yourself.

RWB
02-21-2012, 04:16 PM
The balcony is ****in' deserted.

There are so many empty seats and you could pretty much have the whole section to yourself.

Now see I thought the balcony this past Sunday was well represented. It was the mid and lower sections that were lacking from my perspective. Of course I'm getting older and can't see.

Hicks
02-21-2012, 04:26 PM
It seems to vary game to game. Sometimes the lower half seems to have most/all of the people, other times the balcony gets well represented.

billbradley
02-21-2012, 04:32 PM
It seems to vary game to game. Sometimes the lower half seems to have most/all of the people, other times the balcony gets well represented.

Agreed. It seems for the most part the center sections of both balcony and lower do well with club usually looking the most empty.

ejwallace
02-21-2012, 06:21 PM
My wife and I went to the Pacers/Nuggets game on the 12th, and it was absolutely ridiculous. The balcony was PACKED, and I mean over flowing with people....Of course it was Family night, so they had those meal/shirt/seat packages going....We sat in section 19, and from where we sat you could see complete sections in club level/lower bowl were empty. Section 18 had 3 people in it....THE WHOLE SECTION 3 people....at 1/2 time, people started funneling down from the higher sections and filling in the empty lower sections, but it was a sad sad sight...It just puzzles me why they don't figure out someway to get the arena filled....

BTW this was a Sat night game, so no reason for empty seats.....Something needs to be done to get bodies in the seats.....

able
02-21-2012, 07:00 PM
BTW, can the representative of StubHub pls contact me about my bank-account details or my ticketdetails when i come over??

Dr. Goldfoot
02-22-2012, 12:05 AM

The biggest difference outside of no servers is they aren't nearly "policed" as much. My first half neighbors are never my second half neighbors.

I really like the view of the play developing from that angle. I sat all over the place the last couple of years and found those to be my favorite based on price. My ticket is in sec 20 easy in easy out close to a smoking section and bathroom.

RWB
02-22-2012, 11:13 AM
The biggest difference outside of no servers is they aren't nearly "policed" as much. My first half neighbors are never my second half neighbors.

Must of changed.... or it's my thuggy look. Last year at a game I was begining to walk up into section 2 with two cokes in hand and a tub of popcorn hanging from my mouth. Yep, I get stopped and asked to show my ticket. Of course I have to set everything down as I watch everyone else go merrily bye. I know she was just doing her job, but she had a major attitude about it, and trust me when I say I've experienced the way you should work with crowds.