PDA

View Full Version : OT: Vegas odds on Jeremy Lin / Kim Kardashian date

90'sNBARocked
02-20-2012, 09:25 PM
http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/34916185

Las Vegas thinks there's a decent chance that Jeremy Lin is fronting when it comes to his interest in reality star Kim Kardashian.

The New York Knicks guard turned global sensation said in an interview aired on Monday's Good Morning America that the two are not a likely romantic match. USAToday.com has the quote.

"Stuff about me dating Kim Kardashian, I mean, I have no idea where that came from and all these other rumors," said Lin, adding he doesn't think they're each others "type."

Gossip website MediaTakeOut.com reported last week that Kardashian, 31, thought Lin, 23, was"cute" and that she was interested in going on a date with him. Kardashian, of course, divorced New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage back in October. Kim's sister, Khloe, is married to Dallas Mavericks forward Lamar Odom.

The speculation surrounding Kardashian and Lin has led gambling website Bovada.LV to post odds on whether Lin and Kardashian go on a date, settling the line at 5/1. For the bet to pay, the pair must go on a date prior to the conclusion of the 2012 NBA Finals.

This is not the first time Lin has attracted attention from Vegas oddsmakers. Last week, we noted that Lin's strong play as a starter improved New York's odds at winning the 2012 NBA Finals from 40/1 to 18/1. Lin is also 40/1 to win the 2012 NBA MVP award.

Go ahead and take a shower. After reading this post, you've earned it.

Unfreakinbelivable, Only in America

had to laugh though.

vnzla81
02-20-2012, 09:27 PM
I would do it if I was Lin :nod:

90'sNBARocked
02-20-2012, 09:30 PM
If you read the message board over there , they are talking about Lin and Kim shoud have some dude put millions down on the bet, then they both go out once and split up the winnings

HC
02-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Wow, I don't see him as her type. My wife watches the show, and I always got the impression she was into big muscular guys built more like Humphries.

90'sNBARocked
02-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Wow, I don't see him as her type. My wife watches the show, and I always got the impression she was into big muscular guys built more like Humphries.

I think her "type " is any athlete thats not caucasion and can raise her number of twitter hits........ seriously, what the **** is she famous for again?

:confused:

PS oh yeah, the infamous sex tape with Ray J and his gay ***

BlueNGold
02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Kim is a joke...probably one with 4 or 5 diseases you cannot spell...

Mr.ThunderMakeR
02-22-2012, 11:57 AM
She is no longer getting attention. Meanwhile Lin is the biggest thing in the news right now. Nothing surprising here, its just another attention grab by a no-talent celeb.

Seriously I don't understand why she is famous. She's not even that hot. You can see way hotter girls on any given weekend at the bars.

HC
02-22-2012, 11:00 PM
The most disturbing thing about that family is the way their mother pimps out the two young teenage daughters.