PDA

View Full Version : like her back ain't got no bone!

stipo
11-12-2004, 04:06 PM
So tomorrow is my first chance to see my favorite pacemate. I don't know what her name is but she's the little blonde with short to medium hair and she moves like she's trying to shake somethin' loose!:o

I'm sure most of you fellas (and ladies) are too busy writing down game statistics on your clipboards to notice the dancers ;), but you just can't miss her.

If Bender tried to copy her moves there would be so many ligaments popping and bones snapping, they'd have to carry him off the floor on a stretcher.:laugh:

sweabs
11-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Is this the girl? I'm only guessing based on your description...

http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/pacemate_profile_michelle.jpg

stipo
11-12-2004, 04:18 PM
rcary , ... that was impressive. yes, indeed.

ROCislandWarrior
11-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Nice little body, nice hair too...but the face leaves something to be desired. Perhaps the photo does not do her justice.

Still, I give her a "That would take ZERO beers"

stipo
11-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Nice little body, nice hair too...but the face leaves something to be desired. Perhaps the photo does not do her justice.

Still, I give her a "That would take ZERO beers"

To tell you the truth, from my usual seat in the Fieldhouse, I can't check out her face anyway, I can just appreciate her hip-shakin', body-quaken' moves.:dance2:

LouisvilleLip
11-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Shes too skinny and I don't like girls with short hair either.

stipo
11-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Shes too skinny and I don't like girls with short hair either.

Then I'll tell her to not wait for you to call.:chuckle:

TheSauceMaster
11-12-2004, 06:53 PM
I think I laughed for 2-3 mins reading that , thanks for the laughs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm with LouisvilleLip ,way to skinny so count me out , I'll take Stephanie though ;)

beast23
11-12-2004, 07:50 PM
From a personality standpoint, she's my favorite, too.

I rode up inte elevator with several of the gals last year.

She seemed like the biggest ham of the whole group, and IMO is definitely the most personable performer on the floor.