PDA

View Full Version : Area 55 Chant Suggestions 2/19/12 IND vs CHA REDUX

Sandman21
02-18-2012, 10:02 PM
With the Pacers finally off the losing skid, the incredibly putrid Charlotte Bobcats (I mean seriously, worse than WASHINGTON?) return for their second appearance in the "Bank" tomorrow night, and Area 55 is looking to help make sure their second trip goes exactly the same way as their previous appearance.:D

In particular, we're looking for chants directed at Henderson (Tyler gonna git you! clap clap clap), Augustin, Kemba, Diaw (CHEEEESEBURGERS) and Maggette, but the floor is always open for PG-rated chants to yell at the Bobkittens.

As usual, put them here or send them over to @area55chants, @pacers_chants, @thesandman21 or @letstalkpacers on Twitter.

I know that the Bobkitties are just 4-26, but don't overlook them Pacer fans. They did just break that 16 game losing streak (I'd hate to see PD for one of THOSE!:eek:) for their bossman's birthday, so we need to BRING IT to them tomorrow night!

Steagles
02-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Hansbrough will kick your ***! To Henderson

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Deadshot
02-18-2012, 10:28 PM
This cannot go ignored:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6CKHOMKqxYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roaming Gnome
02-18-2012, 10:42 PM
The guys on NBA TV frequently refer to the Bobcats as "Chicken Noodle Soup" (cure for what ails you). I'm sure their team is aware of that.