PDA

View Full Version : Either Way, Artest Created a Buzz

ROCislandWarrior
11-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Ron Artest just got a HUGE amount of FREE publicity for his label and new album.

His label went from only a few Pacer fans knowing about it to anyone who watches ESPN or TNT.

He did what entertainers like to call..."creating a buzz"

Now I don't think Artest did this on purpose, but wouldn't that be funny if he did. I mean...he IS that crazy.

TheSauceMaster
11-12-2004, 01:53 PM
I agree he did this on purpose to promote this album and from what I gather it's not even Ron's Album It's a R& B Group "Allure" and Ron raps in a few songs.

Kevin Lee I think it was him anyways , played a small cut Last night of as song it sounds okay I guess. But like Kevin Lee said all he had to do was call any Radio station and he coulda got probably Free advertisment.

Reminds me of Dennis Rodman , didn't he have a book and he dressed up in a wedding dress and created some stir to selll his book ? Ron just did the same thing in a way I guess.

Unclebuck
11-12-2004, 02:30 PM
I don't think he got benched two games on purpose to sell his CD. But after he was benched he might have used the opportunity to help sell the CD.

TheSauceMaster
11-12-2004, 02:34 PM
I don't think he got benched two games on purpose to sell his CD. But after he was benched he might have used the opportunity to help sell the CD.

I will agree with that UB