PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Digest board stirred up!

Alabama-Redneck
11-12-2004, 10:29 AM
If the Artest situation has done nothing else, it has given this board something to talk about.

There have been 40 different threads and over 600 replies to the subject.

There has been about that many opinions as to what really happened.:o :laugh:

My-My, doesn't controversy get everyone exicited.:devil: :cool:

ABADays
11-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Dang . . . I thought maybe you had been eaten by the world's largest big mouth bass!!!!!

Old as Dirt
11-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Ala Redneck, is that a 4 1/2 lb , if so that is cut baite in Fla. hehehe, and no I am not from Fla

Gyron
11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm sure he meant 412 lbs. The slash shouldn't have been in there......I mean look at that thing eating his hand....:laugh:

TheSauceMaster
11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Actually kinda sad , we should be talking about our teams wonderful 4-1 start , instead most people wanna talk about Ron's bonehead move and we all know he says alot of stupid stuff.

I don't see what's so new and why people are shocked , I think that's Ron's intention , afterall he is wearing 91 this year.

If Ron does get traded I hope we enjoy our brownpaper bag of freshly salted nuts , I am still a Pacers fan if or if not Ron is traded or stays a Pacer.

I am 100% Behind , Larry , Donnie and Rick.

It's been a amazing start to the year so far and I believe we can make it through all this mess and move on , they get paid to do a job and aslong as the person does the job who says they all have to be friends ?

Sure it helps but it's not a requirement , whoever has diffrences needs to set them aside and play the damn game there getting paid a ton of money to play , this isn't kindergarden or the playground.

ABADays
11-12-2004, 02:22 PM
I guess that would have been a large mouth bass wouldn't it?

stipo
11-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Thank God we do have some great management to deal with this if it is anything doing anything more about. I think it's in good hands so I refuse to be worried about it. :cool:
So J.O. and Ron got into it, teams don't have to get along like the Waltons to win a championship. It's my recollection that Bird and Kevin McCale weren't the best of friends.

ABADays
11-12-2004, 02:44 PM
By the way stinky, your avatar has negative sexual connotations relating to your manhood.

Alabama-Redneck
11-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Yes, that is a largemouth bass. Truthfully, that is just a little above the average size in this lake.

I had a picture I was going to replace that one with but I crashed my harddrive last week and lost it.

We are talking a 8#+, a high 6#, a low 6# and (2) high 4's. My neighbor and I caught them 3 weeks ago. :o

It really wasn't much fun. :devil: :laugh:

Crappie and bluegill are also hot right now.

:cool:

stipo
11-12-2004, 02:50 PM
By the way stinky, your avatar has negative sexual connotations relating to your manhood.

That's Okay. I'm confident in my masculinity:p

stipo
11-12-2004, 02:50 PM
:rolleyes: