PDA

View Full Version : I think I've figured out what went down with Ron

Shade
11-11-2004, 09:16 PM
After reading the ESPN.com interview, it all started to make sense to me.

Ron is having some problems at home, most likely due to the immense amount of time he's spent playing basketball and working on his album. Because of this, his family isn't happy that he's never around. As such, Ron began to ponder retirement to spend more time with his family. But due to his love for the game, he instead decided to ask Rick for some time off, to unwind and calm his family down a bit. Rick rejected his request, which irked Ron. JO went to try to talk to Ron about how much the team needs him, and the whole thing blew up into an argument/pushing match. Due to this, Rick benched Ron for two games.

Well, it makes sense to ME, anyway. :shrug:

Lord Helmet
11-11-2004, 09:29 PM
After reading the ESPN.com interview, it all started to make sense to me.

Ron is having some problems at home, most likely due to the immense amount of time he's spent playing basketball and working on his album. Because of this, his family isn't happy that he's never around. As such, Ron began to ponder retirement to spend more time with his family. But due to his love for the game, he instead decided to ask Rick for some time off, to unwind and calm his family down a bit. Rick rejected his request, which irked Ron. JO went to try to talk to Ron about how much the team needs him, and the whole thing blew up into an argument/pushing match. Due to this, Rick benched Ron for two games.

Well, it makes sense to ME, anyway. :shrug:
Thats what I thought at first.I said to myself that he is probably having family problems. :whoknows:

RA231
11-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I think he has a had family problems before, makes sense to me to. Didnt really think of it unitl now, but it is now my theory too.

Unclebuck
11-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Shade that does make a lot of sense.

sweabs
11-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Yeah - Shade that's actually a really good speculation.:chin:

Kegboy
11-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Ron is having some problems at home...

As long as his wife doesn't beat him up again. :shudder:
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.

Anthem
11-12-2004, 12:38 AM
:laugh:

That's why he has so many emotional probems. Spousal abuse.

:devil:

NewType
11-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Maybe Mrs. Artest thought he has been with Allure too much...:devil:

Gyron
11-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Just a odd thought that came into my head today......

What if Ron is doing this all for the "marketing" of his new albums? I mean, now that he has said and done all this, how many people do you think are going to go buy the new albums just to see what all the fuss was about.....

Just an odd thought and not necessarily true.....

Stryder
11-12-2004, 10:45 AM
That could be it.

Very logical.

sweabs
11-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Just a odd thought that came into my head today......

What if Ron is doing this all for the "marketing" of his new albums? I mean, now that he has said and done all this, how many people do you think are going to go buy the new albums just to see what all the fuss was about.....

Just an odd thought and not necessarily true.....

Yeah, he even admitted in one of his quotes that this was some nice publicitiy - although he did not intend for it to happen.......or so he says.

I believe TNT's Kenny said the same thing last night - this was all a publicity stunt.

But now we are hearing what really went on between Ron and Jermaine.....:(

grace
11-12-2004, 11:27 AM
If Ron is truly having problems at home shouldn't he be AT HOME working on them rather than sitting on the bench not playing? Just a thought.

Yes I'm sure this is all a publicity stunt. It's working wonders on me. I can hardly wait to run right out there and buy his album.:rolleyes: