PDA

View Full Version : Recreational BBALL near Anderson: Wednesdays @ 9

PacersPride
02-15-2012, 12:31 PM
If anyone would be interested please send me a PM on here for more details or leave a message here.

The location is a church on Southside of Anderson. The comp is strong and we run a max of 15 each week. Were recruiting some players and if you or anyone you know would like to be considered again please leave a message.

The comp level is primarily HS level talent and some College. good group of guys and its 4 bucks per player. We play at 9 pm on Wednesdays.

Right now we have about 12 guys showing consistently, but are looking for players who can make it every so often to even weekly.

Thanks

thefeistyone
02-15-2012, 06:13 PM
I got your text, I will for sure make it sometime. I've got prior obligations tonight. So is it an every week thing?

PacersPride
02-15-2012, 08:06 PM
I got your text, I will for sure make it sometime. I've got prior obligations tonight. So is it an every week thing?

yes, we have been playing for a long time. at least 5 years. look forward to seeing you out sometime.

Kemo
02-15-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm in A-Town as well.....southside lol . Which church are you talking about ?
I'd be interested.. Not tonight, but the next one possibly..
I used to play back in the day... Would just take a game or so to knock the rust off.. lol