View Full Version : Artest will play Friday night

Unclebuck
11-11-2004, 07:01 PM
WIBC just reported.

All is well

sweabs
11-11-2004, 07:05 PM
:cheers:

Good - now let's just put this behind us and move on.

I still haven't given up on Ronnie...although I've lost some respect for him after this last incident, let's hope we can all just put it behind us.

Lord Helmet
11-11-2004, 07:06 PM
:cool: Hopefully he will score 45pts have 10 boards and 5 assists so it can silence the critics. ;)

TheSauceMaster
11-11-2004, 08:09 PM
hehe , wow alot of repeat post ..I posted this like uh ,many mins ago ;)

obnoxiousmodesty
11-11-2004, 08:23 PM
All is well

Uhhh...I dunno about that. :uhoh:

ChicagoJ
11-11-2004, 09:16 PM
:cool: Hopefully he will score 45pts have 10 boards and 5 assists so it can silence the critics. ;)

Irrelevant, at least to this critic.

The point is that no matter how well he plays, his ability to destroy the team outweights his on-court performance.

[hr]

UB, tell the truth. Do you really believe, just beause he's going to play, that "all is well" with the Pacers? Or is this like a dysfunctional family reunion - everyone is going to try to pretend everything is fine when everybody is really miserable.

Lord Helmet
11-11-2004, 09:23 PM

Irrelevant, at least to this critic.

The point is that no matter how well he plays, his ability to destroy the team outweights his on-court performance.

[hr]

UB, tell the truth. Do you really believe, just beause he's going to play, that "all is well" with the Pacers? Or is this like a dysfunctional family reunion - everyone is going to try to pretend everything is fine when everybody is really miserable.
I don't think they are miserable but they probably are really fed up with all this.Now I bet some of them question if Ron really wants it all.I dunno, we will just have to see and find out.Its going to be an interesting season.

Unclebuck
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
All is well

That was a joke. It was a joke.

Lord Helmet
11-11-2004, 10:14 PM
All is well

That was a joke. It was a joke.

Its all in how you read it. :laugh:

rabid