PDA

View Full Version : Designated Seating at Games

k_lewis93
02-10-2012, 06:15 PM
So I bought 2 tickets for tomorrows section in the lower section 16 row 15 seats 5 and 6 and I have 2 more people that want to go but there are no seats around us open. There are like 8 seats down the isle that are open but we want to sit together. If we buy 2 more tickets from a different place would they get into trouble for not sitting in their designated spots?

BPump33
02-10-2012, 06:19 PM
So I bought 2 tickets for tomorrows section in the lower section 16 row 15 seats 5 and 6 and I have 2 more people that want to go but there are no seats around us open. There are like 8 seats down the isle that are open but we want to sit together. If we buy 2 more tickets from a different place would they get into trouble for not sitting in their designated spots?

If they're in someone else's seats than they'll be asked to move into their actual seats. As long as they're not rude to the usher, that's all that should happen.

Professor S
02-10-2012, 06:53 PM
If they're in someone else's seats than they'll be asked to move into their actual seats. As long as they're not rude to the usher, that's all that should happen.

And if you ask the people in the surrounding seats if they'd mind switching nicely, it probably won't be an issue. I've found most people are pretty accommodating in that situation.