PDA

View Full Version : Two FREE Tickets - LOWER LEVEL - to tonight's game vs. Jazz

Professor S
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM
I have come into the possession of two extra lower level tickets to tonight's game vs. the Jazz. I want to make sure they are used, and used by Pacers fans so I'm offering them for free here.

Since it's so late notice, first come first serve. Whoever direct messages their e-mail to my inbox first gets them. I'll send them to you electronically.

Go Pacers!

neosmndrew
02-07-2012, 10:24 AM
MAN Do i wish I was in town... Good luck to whoever gets them!

Banta
02-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I have come into the possession of two extra lower level tickets to tonight's game vs. the Jazz. I want to make sure they are used, and used by Pacers fans so I'm offering them for free here.

Since it's so late notice, first come first serve. Whoever direct messages their e-mail to my inbox first gets them. I'll send them to you electronically.

Go Pacers!

Well, I sent a PM. And since the counter says I am just the 2nd view in this thread, following 1 other guy who posted that he couldn't use the tickets, I am feeling pretty lucky! :dance:

I Love P
02-07-2012, 10:34 AM
I sent him my email about 10 minutes ago. Not sure if I was the first one though, hopefully.

Professor S
02-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Tickets were claimed. Unfortunately someone beat both of you to the punch, barely. Congrats Hibbert Laugh...please enjoy the game!