PDA

View Full Version : Important Notice for some of you

Hicks
11-11-2004, 04:00 PM
This is more for those of you that can't post right now than anyone else, but it's still good general knowledge:

For a long time, when people have had trouble logging on, or were somehow unintentionally banned, or something else, they would send an email to pacersdigest@hotmail.com.

Well, there are two important things to know.

1) Is that that account wasn't checked regularly, and in fact often forgot about for several weeks at a time, because it always got pushed to the backburner of my attention for a variety of reasons, so if you hadn't gotten a response in the past, that's probably why, or why you got a very late one.

2) The reason NOW that you don't get replies, is because when I finally got around to checking this account again, it had been neglected long enough, hotmail deleted the account. :laugh:

So, if you sent an email to it, and never heard back, now you know why, and I'm here to give you a new email address that does get checked.

Later I think I'll want to use a more generic address, but until further notice, if you have something to email we admins about, sent it to hicks@pacersdigest.com

Sorry if any of you have had issues put on hold for a long time because of this, this should help prevent it from happening to anyone from now on.

SoupIsGood
11-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Once I had it where my Handle appeared up there where it say Bot, and GoogleBot and such. It was kind of cool.