PDA

View Full Version : Area 55 Chant Suggestions 2/7/12 IND vs UTA

Sandman21
02-06-2012, 04:58 PM
After the disappointing loss on Saturday, its back to work for the Pacers (Fun fact: This is first time this season the Pacers have played two games in a row at home) as Utah makes their visit to town, and with them, the invasion of people who are coming just to see Gordon Hayward.:buddies:

For many of these fans, they've forgotten that the Pacers exist, and sure as shooting have NO IDEA how good these guys have been, so Area 55 is going to have to amp it to 11 tomorrow night.

We're looking for chants mainly targeted towards Millsap, Jefferson, Kanter, Harris, Haywood, and Tinsley (You look familiar! clap clap clap), but as we all know, the box is wide open for PG-rated chants.;)

Area55 is also looking for suggestions for more chants for when the Pacers are on offense (P-p-p-PACERS is starting to wear thin when you chant it 15 times a game;)). We recently debuted the "Go go, the blue and gold " chant, but we need more!

As usual, put them here or send them over to @area55chants, @pacers_chants, @thesandman21 or @letstalkpacers on Twitter.

PacersHomer
02-06-2012, 08:01 PM
"8 Seconds Saloon" for Tinsley, Millsap could be something about how he wishes he was a Blazer, "You're not Deron" for Harris, "Washed up" works for Josh Howard...

Steagles
02-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Something heckling them for picking Hayward over George would be funny, but something nice for Hayward welcoming him home. Like not booing him at the free throw line or something like that.

ndcoltsnpacers
02-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Something heckling them for picking Hayward over George would be funny, but something nice for Hayward welcoming him home. Like not booing him at the free throw line or something like that.

Oh did Hayward get traded to the Pacers?

Sandman21
02-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Hometown kid or not, he's with the enemy. ;)

PacerPenguins
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM
when/if tinselly goes to the line yell "too much food clap clap clapclapclap"

Naptown_Seth
02-06-2012, 09:07 PM
My wife has made 2 requests that I've forgotten to pass on.

1) Choreography - any and all will be enjoyed.

2) When they intro the other team, everyone pick up and read the newspaper. She suggested this PRIOR to seeing the "turn your backs to them" vs Orlando.

I have to admit that "Who. is. that. guy" is a great chant too.

And I want full credit for the following, which I'm begging all of the PD world to embrace following any sizeable victory (say 10+ points, or just a big win)..

NAP-TOWN
BEAT DOWN

I promise to get off my a** and make a sign. But let's have some discretion and only use it as appropriate.

Also I always flash (close and open repeatedly) the double open hands for Roy's intro, the double 5s. I wish we could get more people doing that. Need to paint the "5" in each palm for added effect.

Tinsley - "and what?" whenever he misses a driving shot...can't do more than that obviously, though he's begging for it (ironically since he begs for the fouls with it).

PacerPenguins
02-06-2012, 09:10 PM
my favorite moment from area 55 was last game against orlando.... really going bad for us then tyler got the fire in his eyes..... area 55 started chanting "physcho T!" and everyone in the crowd joined in..... i thought that was really cool

Sandman21
02-06-2012, 10:12 PM
2) When they intro the other team, everyone pick up and read the newspaper. She suggested this PRIOR to seeing the "turn your backs to them" vs Orlando.

We did that one for the cotton in the nose game.:D

area 55 started chanting "physcho T!" and everyone in the crowd joined in.....
Go figure my DVR didnt not record the game... Did anyone get video of this? It's awesome being there, but a video of the entire arena chanting Psycho T would be goosebump inducing and one heck of a great way to advertise the team to the city.

D0NT SH0OT ME
02-07-2012, 03:11 AM
You could always do the "Here we go Pacers, here we go! *Clap-Clap* (repeat)" chant when they are on offense.

If someone starts getting hot you could also chant "You can't stop him! *Clap-Clap-ClapClapClap* (repeat)"

RWB
02-07-2012, 09:25 AM
For Tinsley any mention of Sinusitis would apply.

Heisenberg
02-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Tinsley's not making the trip for "personal reasons" so those chants are off. Don't think much speculation's needed for those reasons.

IndyHoya
02-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Posting this from an Email I received from Ericka Harris, a Triple Threat member and one of the Area 55s rooks.

Just was thinking about some new chants:: maybe at the beginning or after we win:

#1: "We rep the Pacers Pacers Pacers. We rep the Pacers Pacers Pacers. We rep the Pacers Pacers Pacers. We rep the woo woo woo woooooo!!!" Like in the movie Stomp the Yard.

#2: "De-fense. Defense Pacers. De-fense let's go" clap clap clap. (Repeat)

#3: "Whose house? Roys house!" After Roy dunks.. like from the show Runs House.

#4: "You traveled. You traveled. You walk too much"

#5: S-T-E-A-L. S-T-E-A-L. S-T-E-A-L. STEAL THAT BALL!

#6: END OF GAME WHEN WE KNOW WE ARE GOING TO WIN: "All we do is win win win no matter what. Big Roy on our team we can never get enough. When the Pacers in the building everybody's hands go up. *pause.. *pause *pause. And they stay there. And they stay there. And they stay there. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Cuz all we do is win win win and if your with the Pacers put your hands in the air make em stay there."

I will be coming up with more. Just wondering if that could get put out there so if anybody else has more we can add them.

Dgreenwell3
02-07-2012, 10:22 AM
When Hayward goes to the line chant "GEORGE IS BETTER"

Pig Nash
02-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Where is Jerry? Clap clap clap clap clap

ptaylor2112
02-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Carry on my Hayward son,
Utah drafted you in front
Pacer fans are happiest
'cause we got Paul George

MrHale
02-07-2012, 01:33 PM
All these chants are pretty bad.

Sandman21
02-07-2012, 02:23 PM
All these chants are pretty bad.

Let's see what you got then.;)

Tinsley's not making the trip for "personal reasons" so those chants are off. Don't think much speculation's needed for those reasons.

Tinsley fears El Pacero. :D

pacergod2
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
We need a MagicRat Tinsley head with a big bag of Cheetos taped to his mouth.

Can we get a life-sized Taco Cat costume for someone?

Also, "Favors, gave her, the {CLAP}!"

"Where is Drago?"

"My name is Earl" "Elementary my dear Watson" There has to be something better than that for Earl. Earl played here.

"You got traded for Koufos!"

These are pretty dumb, but it might spark something for somebody else.

Brohan Cruyff
02-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Carry on my Hayward son,
Utah drafted you in front
Pacer fans are happiest
'cause we got Paul George

Against all odds, I really like this one. I think.

MTM
02-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey Utah
Hey Utah
Your Mascot Makes No Sense (Clap)

2minutes twoa
02-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I just suggested this in another thread, but it would be great if somebody made a giant "Tough Pill"

D0NT SH0OT ME
02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Do you guys ever do a Hib, Hib, Hooray! Chant? I can't remember if I saw that you guys did that or not, but if you don't I think that would be a pretty awesome chant to do.