PDA

View Full Version : So much for seeing Big Baby tomorrow night...

Sandman21
02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
IamaGM IamaGM.com
Glen Davis suspended two games after argument with Stan Van Gundy dlvr.it/1937SC
9 minutes ago
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-magic-glen-davis-suspended-0204-20120203,0,7198338.story

The Orlando Magic have suspended power forward Glen Davis for tonight’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers and Saturday’s game against the Indiana Pacers because of what team officials are labeling “conduct detrimental to the team.”

Davis had an outburst during the team’s shootaround this morning at Amway Center as the team went through some of the Cavaliers’ plays on the team’s practice court.

Davis and coach Stan Van Gundy ultimately got into an argument.

Van Gundy would not discuss many of the details of what happened, but Van Gundy and a witness said the disagreement never turned physical.

“I like Glen,” Van Gundy told reporters before tipoff. “I think Glen’s heart is in the right place. I think he wants to help this team. I think he wants to play well. I like Glen as a person. I believe in the reasons that we brought him here. I think he’s capable of doing all those things.”

That said, Davis has developed a reputation within the Magic organization as an intensely emotional player...

Pacersalltheway10
02-04-2012, 12:17 AM
That said, Davis has developed a reputation within the Magic organization as an intensely emotional player

And he wonders why people call him "Big Baby"

Trader Joe
02-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Davis is the only guy on that team with a ring. Perhaps more of them should be so intensely emotional.

TheDon
02-04-2012, 12:28 AM
less depth behind howard who really doesn't give much of a **** as of late i'm cool with this. lets just hope that they're not hitting their 3's I hate that team cause it reminds me of the way we used to be and having to watch it makes me want to puke.

joeyd
02-04-2012, 12:29 AM
I think he will take his toys and go home. That is, bye-bye Magic.