PDA

View Full Version : stacey p. not doing timeouts in the arena?

stipo
11-10-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm going to my first game of the year saturday. I take it that since Stacey P. (cringe!, "big boobies" or not) is doing TV breaks, that means she won't be doing play by play of the Pacemates throwing T-shirts into the crowd? Is this true? If it is... WOO-HOO!!! I think that will improve the entertainment dollar immensely.
Oh, I think I heard him in the background on the radio broadcast the other day, but is that wackety-wack DJ still doing his thing?:rolleyes:
Oh, and while I'm at it, anybody wanna guess the percentage of people who think that their screaming is actually increasing the speed of their levels' plane in that ATA plane race? I'd say close to 80%. Of course, now that ATA filed some chapter of bankruptcy, maybe I won't have to see that anymore either!! Woo-Hoo!

MSA2CF
11-10-2004, 09:03 PM
The plane thing is still in action; I didn't bother screaming for the first time ever for it on Saturday night. :innocent:

Hicks
11-10-2004, 09:20 PM
That's Kat Saddler (sp?) not Stacy.

stipo
11-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Kat Saddler? ? not Stacey , ...so that means...Dear God!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!

grace
11-11-2004, 12:30 PM
First of all it used to be Stacey then when she started doing TV it switched to Kat. Now there are two blonds who take turns. Not only do they still have the ATA thing now they also are giving away an autographed basketball.

As for the stuff they throw at us I've already been hit with one of those stupid yellow balls. And before anyone says I might want to catch it next time I got hit in the back of the head because I was watching what was going on down on the court. Amazing I know. What was I thinking?:rolleyes:

Harddrive7
11-11-2004, 12:42 PM
As for the stuff they throw at us I've already been hit with one of those stupid yellow balls. And before anyone says I might want to catch it next time I got hit in the back of the head because I was watching what was going on down on the court. Amazing I know. What was I thinking?:rolleyes:

So, I have to know, If you were watching the game, how did you get hit in the back of the head?

stipo
11-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Thanks MCA2CF and Grace for the updates, although it wasn't the news I was hoping for.:(

Is there anything more worthless than those stupid little yellow balls that they throw to people?! The poor kids in my section yell themselves hoarse in the hopes of getting one of those things, then, if they DO manage to get one, it spends the next ten years rollng around the floor of their bedroom closet. I haven't been anywhere but the cheap seats for a while now, but it appears to me that the lower sections get T-shirts thrown at them on more of a regular basis( lucky rich *******s! ) I bet that's what S.Hilberts' maids use as dust rags around the mansion, a bunch of free Pacer T-shirts.

grace
11-11-2004, 08:15 PM

So, I have to know, If you were watching the game, how did you get hit in the back of the head?

I sit in the front row of the upper deck. It felt like someone kicked me in the head.:cry:

As for the crap they give out they do give t-shirts out in the upper deck too.l