PDA

View Full Version : Some random questions...

Shade
11-10-2004, 04:56 PM
1) How does everyone feel now about the Al/Jax trade? I know at the last forum party, pretty much everyone hated it. I liked the trade, but disagreed with it, because I thought we should have just signed Jax outright. I still stand by that, as I'm not an AJ fan, but I'm much happier with Jax on board than Al.

2) And speaking of the above, where's Tim? Haven't seen him since then. Maybe he's a Hawks fan now... :cry:

3) Did we ever find out who "Jerome" is?

More later... ;)

Pig Nash
11-10-2004, 06:48 PM
1. I'm happy about it. But I think this game will be telling as to how we deal with our newer, thinner front line. If we come out of it without too many bruises then I think we'll be fine until Foster's back. Otherwise we might be in for a rocky couple of weeks.

2. :whoknows:

3. coughcoughTSMcough

TheSauceMaster
11-10-2004, 06:50 PM
3. coughcoughTSMcough

:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

3Ball
11-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Hard not to be happy so far. Jax gave us HUGE minutes last night. Harrington was a great luxury, but we have a better team, and a much better team for the future now.

One caveat: let's check back when we have our first losing streak. Or when Jax goes through a dry spell. He does have a reputation for monumental pouting attacks. If he AND Artest get their noses in a joint at the same time, we could be in for some stormy water.

P.S. You couldn't ask a guy to make a smoother transition from being The Man on a lousy team to the number 3 (or so) guy on a good team.

Jose Slaughter
11-10-2004, 10:33 PM
I was one of those that didn't care for the Harrington trade. I think it might turn out better than I had thought.

That means, I might have been wrong.

As for Tim, I just left him a PM over at the Star board. I'm not even sure he has internet access. I don't have any idea where he might be working or how to reach him other than PM's here or over at the old site.

As for Jerome....... we might never know.