PDA

View Full Version : Whew!

Shade
11-09-2004, 11:27 PM
That was a typical Pacers game -- waaaay too close! But I'm VERY happy we won this one!

Goat of the game has to be Tins tonight. Last four possessions: two turnovers, two missed shots (one layup, one tip), and losing the ball out of bounds in what would have been the clincher. :shakehead:

Mr. Pink
11-09-2004, 11:43 PM
I thought for sure KG was hitting that last shot.

I think the P's got lucky tonight.

Ragnar
11-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Tins blew a couple of plays late but to call him the goat when he made a ton of Key plays and scored 18 points seems a little harsh. We lost the energy tonight and escaped with our skin barely intact. I know it was a win but at the end there it felt like a loss.

sixthman
11-10-2004, 12:29 AM
With JO fouling out, the injuries and Pollard getting hurt tonight, plus the situation with Ronnie, I can't be too hard on these guys. Essentially they were warriors. Tinsley may have missed those last shots but he got there and he wanted the shot, so I'll take the victory and now will worry about the Clippers. The Clips have some talent and will be a very tough roadblock for our fifth consecutive win.

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Lets not forget, and "Don" Burke pointed this out on NBA-TV (after he scolded Vecsey for calling him Don instead of Dan :laugh: To Vecsey's credit - the graphic on the screen said "Don" and was replaced five seconds later with a graphic and said "Dan Burke") AC played some great defense on KG during that last shot, challenging the shot perfectly and forcing KG to miss wide right.