PDA

View Full Version : peter vecey explains the Artest situation

LouisvilleLip
11-09-2004, 09:09 PM
Ron has great passion for the game. He seems more like the kind of guy who would have trouble leaving the game rather than retiring early.

arkman40
11-09-2004, 09:12 PM
BTW, I am watching teh NBA league pass chanell. its painfull

Not if you are getting the NBA TV hi-def feed. :D

Meanwhile, not sure what to think about Artest. :confused:

arkman40
11-09-2004, 09:16 PM
I haven't even noticed the audio.

:bowdown: HDTV

sweabs
11-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Yeah - I was just about to post this as a new topic...

Very disappointing news if true...very...

Perhaps I need to take Unclebuck's approach and just not listen to what Artest says...but I can't help it.

Ugh...I just hate it when Artest creates these conflicts and everything...:disappointed:

sweabs
11-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah - I was just about to post this as a new topic...

Very disappointing news if true...very...

Perhaps I need to take Unclebuck's approach and just not listen to what Artest says...but I can't help it.

Ugh...I just hate it when Artest creates these conflicts and everything...:disappointed:

Suaveness
11-09-2004, 10:47 PM
If this is why he isnt playing, then that is ridiculous

TheSauceMaster
11-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Well from the WB4 after Game Rick said a Incident happened * didn't says when* but it compromised the team intergrity , so Ron is being Benched for 2 games.

Follow up Stacey said the Incident with Ron is a Private Team matter , so I guess let the speculation begin.

I think Vercsey is way off on this one , he's always been filled with mis infomation ,I believe more what Rick said that I do Verscey.

sixthman
11-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Maybe wierd as it seems, Ron can't handle the pressure of winning. I mean why should this happen when Ron is getting such great props for his play around the league. I do have to say, I thought Ron was a little wierd acting in the Chicago game. He just didn't seem happy with what was going on.

All this is conjecture. But, whatever it is, it sucks and is not fair to the team and to the fans.

roleplayer
11-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Stephen A. Smith on SportsCenter just said that basically the consenus among the people he's talked to in the league is "it's about time", and that according to his sources Ron has been a lot more problematic over the last couple years then the Pacers have let on, and Carlisle's finally doing something about it.... Smith said Artest "needs to get his act together".

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 12:20 AM
I think Vecsey's answer and Rick's comments are describing the same thing. Apparently, Ron was talking about other stuff - not focused on basketball. His teammates may or may not have overreacted to it. With a player like Ron, either everyone goes numb to his distractions and the team goes into cruise control, or someone snaps over something silly like this. Regardless, I think Sauveness is the only person on the planet that is still denying his ability to be a distraction. His interview with the Boston announcers after the game was very odd; mostly an ad for his new record. The Chicago announcers pointed out his shouting match with Rick, then Ron went and sat in the stands, so Rick made him move to the bench.

Now this.

I'm just glad Rick did what every coach needs to do with him. He's been allowed too much lee-way. Give him two DNP-CDs and see if he really wants to be an important role player on a contending team. We obviously don't need him to be one of the best WC teams on the road, even with our injuries. We're a contender with or without him.

The most disappointing thing was that every time NBA-TV showed him, he was sitting on the court, by himself. Bird challenged him to be a leader this season. A leader would have been on the bench with his teammates.

TheSauceMaster
11-10-2004, 12:38 AM
I'm just glad Rick did what every coach needs to do with him. He's been allowed too much lee-way. Give him two DNP-CDs and see if he really wants to be an important role player on a contending team. We obviously don't need him to be one of the best WC teams on the road, even with our injuries. We're a contender with or without him.

The most disappointing thing was that every time NBA-TV showed him, he was sitting on the court, by himself. Bird challenged him to be a leader this season. A leader would have been on the bench with his teammates.

I defintely agree , now I like Artest alot even though he's not my favorite Pacer ..I did defended him alot during the offseason.

Ron Artest is pulling a Childish stunt if he indeed is threating to retire , Reminds me of Tmac which I have little to no respect for because of his little threats. Ron can choose how he is remembered , Ron Artest is hurting no one but himself , he is being selfish to his team , fans and I am glad Rick has the b*lls to tell Ron this isn't going to work this year.

It's really disappointing to me cause the man has so much talent and will to win , yet he want's to throw a tantrum. The man IMHO is one of the Top 10 players in the NBA and he's pissing it away cause apprently he's not getting his way about something.

The way were playing right now we don't need any distractions on the team and if Artest want's to help then he needs to act like it , sitting off courtside away from the team is showing me he throwing a child like tantrum.

I think the Pacers have been more than generous with Ron and giving him and chance and he keeps biting the hand that's feeding him in a way. If he keeps this no team will want him in the NBA and maybe that's his soul goal and purpose with this latest outburst if you want to call it that.

Now I maybe going out on a thin limb here but it makes me wonder was Artest having surgery motivated so he couldn't have been traded before the trade deadline expired :confused:

Anthem
11-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Now I maybe going out on a thin limb here but it makes me wonder was Artest having surgery motivated so he couldn't have been traded before the trade deadline expired :confused:

That's quite a length to go to to avoid being traded, neh? Going under the knife? Besides, it was a legit injury.

I'm pissed at Ron right now, but I have no opinion until we find out what happened.

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 12:51 AM
That's quite a length to go to to avoid being traded, neh? Going under the knife? Besides, it was a legit injury.

I'm not sure that's true. He's always used illegit injuries as part of his temper tantrums - ask Tim Floyd, Krause and Cartwright, it was well documented in Chicago. And that's certainly been part of the 'whispers' here as well.

However, :bunny: is so soft and cuddly, unlike the Tribune and SunTimes, so you many never see it reported. But as we know just because The Star doesn't say it doesn't mean its really false.

Bball
11-10-2004, 04:30 AM
It has to be more than the retirement talk. There's been plenty of behind the scenes stuff that has leaked out over time and it didn't rise to this level of punishment. ...And it is an interesting punishment. Sitting on the bench dressed, with fans and media looking on, and getting DNP-CD.

Perhaps the team has decided to go ahead and shine a spotlight on Artest's issues in hopes of bringing some fan scorn on him and silence some of his defenders in hopes that things might finally sink in?

I couldn't help but think of Hoosiers when Coach Dale sat one of his players who broke from the team concept... and when players fouled out leaving only 4 on the court Coach Dale still wouldn't put him in the game. "My team is on the floor".

So anyway.... I'm not saying the recording biz and retirement didn't enter into the equation but it had to be a threat with its roots elsewhere.
Something like-
"If we're not gonna do it my way then I'll just go thru the motions for a couple of years and then retire to run my recording empire!"

-Bball

sixthman
11-10-2004, 08:11 AM
I think we're dealing with a medical problem with Ron and the only hope the Pacers have of Ron accepting help is to sit him.

I think the brass has decided either Ron accepts help or we move on without him, one way or another.

From his teammates guarded, but not unkind comments, after the game I get the feeling the players know this is a medical problem more than anything else.

Harddrive7
11-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Meanwhile his stock is dropping like a rock.

Peck
11-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I think we're dealing with a medical problem with Ron and the only hope the Pacers have of Ron accepting help is to sit him.

I think the brass has decided either Ron accepts help or we move on without him, one way or another.

From his teammates guarded, but not unkind comments, after the game I get the feeling the players know this is a medical problem more than anything else.

My God you have got to be kidding, right????

He was suspended for medical reasons? You don't think that Carlisle wouldn't have just come out & said that? I mean really if it were medical reasons why would he be cryptic about it? All that does is fuel the fire of doubt & with Ron why do that?

I really hope you were kidding with this post, because wow just wow.

beast23
11-10-2004, 08:28 AM
No way would the Pacers "suspend" or not play Artest due to him making a statement that he would retire after NEXT season to devote time to his record label.

They know how fickle he is and how much time there is between now and his proposed retirement date.

Trying to say that is the reason is absurd.

There has to be much more to it than that.

But Carlisle's handling of whatever the problem was/is, well that was fantastic. Peer pressure and embarrassment does work.

I coached my son when he young. When he was 11, I found out that he had told me a major lie about something. Since that Saturday, we were playing in a tournament and he was my best player, I decided on a similar punishment as Carlisle.

I sat my son on the bench and instructed him that he must tell each person who asked why he was not playing the reasons why he was not playing.

He was totally embarrassed when he told each teammate that asked. And he received more lectures than you could imagine as several of the parents asked.

A couple of the dad's were ticked with me saying that I was punishing the whole team for something my son did, since I was basically removing any chance of our team winning.

But to this day, 17 years later, honesty remains one of the most important things to my son. He's also told me that that one incident proved to him how important it was to my wife and I that he grow up to be a good person with the best possible values.

The situations are obviously different, but I think that bench time without playing could certainly help get through to Artest.

Ragnar
11-10-2004, 08:31 AM
One of the problems in the NBA is that players know they will get traded somewhere else who will coddle them for a while before giving up and sending them to another team who will coddle them.

I think we need to put to serious tough love on Ron but DO NOT trade him. Trading him just encourages him to act out if he is unhappy, and with his mentality he will always be unhappy. We need to sit him until he gets it. That may take the entire season but if he straightens out it would be worth it.

Harddrive7
11-10-2004, 08:53 AM
This is all great but it seems that every year we're talking about Ron "getting it" Just exactly how long does it take for a grown man to "get it" when it comes to attitude adjustments or whatever Ron's problem is THIS week?

Peck
11-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Harddrive sometimes the sad fact is that some people just don't get it. Never will.

Now is this Ron's problem? Personnaly I think yes, Ron is just the type of person who will never get it. I think he is self absorbed & lives in his own world. His fans will never let go. They will always use the excuse of "Ron really wants to win" which is absolute bullsh*t. Ron really wants to be the man & winning (IMO) is secondary.

This problem started with the Bulls game, which I'm suprised wasn't a bigger topic on here, when Ron was complaining about the offense.

I said in the pre-season there are just not enough balls to go around with J.O., Ron & Jax. Ron was not happy last season being second fiddle to O'Neal he really won't be happy some games when he is going to be third in line.

Sadly, unless we just dump him, right now he is vitually untradeable.

BigMac
11-10-2004, 09:18 AM

He was suspended for medical reasons? You don't think that Carlisle wouldn't have just come out & said that? I mean really if it were medical reasons why would he be cryptic about it? All that does is fuel the fire of doubt & with Ron why do that?

I don't think he's kidding. He may have a condition such as being Bi-polar, or adult ADD, maybe a chemical imbalance of some sort. That is definitely a "possibility". I don't think that type of thing should be overlooked but I'm not sure that it is a topic for this forum, though. You can't help but notice that something IS wrong with Ron that is out of the norm. I think that, not just because we are Pacers fans and want him to play and play well, we mostly want him to be happy and healthy first of all. It's just a game after all. Sure it's bad timing but at least, to this point, he hasn't pulled a Ricky Williams on us.

Also, something we all do not realize and no way can realize is how difficult it is to be in the limelight and have your every move watched, critiqued, etc. Unless you have a strong group of people behind the scenes (other than the Pacers I don't think Ron has this) this may be too much for Ron to handle and this is his way to rebel. Who knows but that's my psychology hypothesis for today. You can put my nickel in the mail.

TheSauceMaster
11-10-2004, 09:41 AM

I don't think he's kidding. He may have a condition such as being Bi-polar, or adult ADD, maybe a chemical imbalance of some sort. That is definitely a "possibility". I don't think that type of thing should be overlooked but I'm not sure that it is a topic for this forum, though. You can't help but notice that something IS wrong with Ron that is out of the norm. I think that, not just because we are Pacers fans and want him to play and play well, we mostly want him to be happy and healthy first of all. It's just a game after all. Sure it's bad timing but at least, to this point, he hasn't pulled a Ricky Williams on us.

Also, something we all do not realize and no way can realize is how difficult it is to be in the limelight and have your every move watched, critiqued, etc. Unless you have a strong group of people behind the scenes (other than the Pacers I don't think Ron has this) this may be too much for Ron to handle and this is his way to rebel. Who knows but that's my psychology hypothesis for today. You can put my nickel in the mail.

I don't have time to comment on this right now and not trying to make a excuse but you got me thinking and I can speak from experince I have Bi Polar disorder and Adult ADD , we all know Ron is supposed to be taking some kinda meds , the question is he ?

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 09:47 AM
It was widely reported in Chicago that one of the reasons the Bulls wanted to dump him on the Pacers, and were willing to absorb Jalen's salary to do so, was that he "refused to take his medication".

I tend to agree with Peck that the problem is that Ron really craves attention, but I acknowledge that it could be medical.

Suaveness
11-10-2004, 09:56 AM
I think we need to put to serious tough love on Ron but DO NOT trade him. Trading him just encourages him to act out if he is unhappy, and with his mentality he will always be unhappy. We need to sit him until he gets it. That may take the entire season but if he straightens out it would be worth it.

I agree with this completely.

And Jay, I do think that it is a distraction, and I wish it would stop. But I still believe in Artest, and I know this team will not be as good with any other player they could trade for. Therefore I put 100% of my faith into Artest.

PaceBalls
11-10-2004, 10:12 AM
All these uninformed uneducated diagnosis and judgements are truly disgusting. You arent his freakin doctor
You guys have no idea about who Ron is except what you see in a basketball game. bleh

waxman
11-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Seems as though he's got some sort of mental issue...or imbalance.

Wouldn't suprise me if he's got some issues with his contract as well.... Everyone talks about how he's one of the top 10 players in the league... one of the top perimeter forwards in the league...but he certainly isn't paid like one. He probably feels disrespected by that.....

The Pacers should have found a way to incentivise his deal....like for example winning DPOY....you get a million bonus or something.

And you know everyone from his family to his friends is in his ear about his contract....hence the retirement talk and talk of focusing on his label.... you know he's had fools in his ear telling him he could make more money in the record business if he had more time for it.

This is also probably why he dumped his agent over the summer.

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 11:53 AM
VA, I was off-line all weekend, so I must've missed that thread.

Suaveness,

Didn't you say up at the top of one of these threads last night that it was retarded for him to be benched with a DNP-CD? You've got the coach basically saying, "He's been such as distraction to the team that I'm benching him." You'd rather the coach let him play? That's being in-denial. Maybe you've changed your tune since you wrote that, and that's fine. But if you don't believe anyone else that he's a problem, and you think its retarded when Rick disciplines him, then what more does it take?

Didn't we beat the feared Minnesota Timberwolves, on the road, with a bunch of injured players, and without Ron last night?

Maybe a big part of the inspired effort last night was that all the other players wanted to rally around each other and prove that we can beat a contender, on the road, without Ron.

I think you, and a few others, need to quit insisting that we *need* Ron to be a contender. Thanks to Rick and JO, we're a contender with or with him. Clearly we're better with a focused Ron Artest, but is that worth the cost of having a disruptive Ron Artest around the team for the rest (most?) of the time? That's for Rick, Larry and DW to decide. Obviously I reached my limit a long time ago, and I'm sure a large number of you are glad that I'm not in charge. :cool:

<off to look for VA's thread>

TheSauceMaster
11-10-2004, 01:16 PM
All these uninformed uneducated diagnosis and judgements are truly disgusting. You arent his freakin doctor
You guys have no idea about who Ron is except what you see in a basketball game. bleh

Please tell me what makes your diagnosis more educated of our so called uneducated diagnosis , so much better ?

No I am not a doctor at all but I do have Bi Polar disorder and Adult ADD , which makes me pretty damn educated , all a docotor knows is what some book tells him. I have lived the nightmare , I would bet a good chunk of change Ron has some sort of inbalance , bi ploar or add.

Now I normally don't make it known I have these cause people look at you like your some crazed lunatic murderer. Your right though I am no doctor but I see alot of things in Ron's behaviour that I experinced before I got the help I needed , although mine was even more extreme than Ron's.

Anyways I think I am gonna take some time and write Ron a letter of support , he may never see it but he's a Pacer. People could have gave up on me in my times of trouble and many did. There is a few that stuck by me and believed in me and I hope even if I am the only one that atleast he has someone.

Vicious Tyrant
11-10-2004, 01:40 PM
There's nothing to worry about here.

Ron has come a long way with is attitude and "extra stuff", but he's got a ways to go. Look, the guy is a project and projects are going to have a couple steps back now and then - but Ron's moving forward overall. Something came up, we don't really know what, and everyone's moving on. Ron will learn from it and these things will be less and less frequent.

Now if Ron starts to decline after this is over, we can start worrying.

Trust me, I teach anger management....

Harddrive7
11-10-2004, 01:46 PM
"Trust me, I teach anger management.... "

Yet your handle is "Vicious Tyrant"?

Hmmmmn...

Vicious Tyrant
11-10-2004, 01:50 PM
:laugh:

edited to add: "I didn't say I was good at my job"

Harddrive7
11-10-2004, 01:54 PM
:laugh:

Anthem
11-10-2004, 02:01 PM

I'm not sure that's true. He's always used illegit injuries as part of his temper tantrums - ask Tim Floyd, Krause and Cartwright, it was well documented in Chicago. And that's certainly been part of the 'whispers' here as well.

:confused:

You've got to be kidding. You're saying the torn thumb was an illegit injury? That he got surgery when he didn't need to? That he wore a cast for weeks that hampered his game just because? That he fooled the Pacers team doctor?

I know you don't like the guy, but that's tinfoil-beanie territory.

sweabs
11-10-2004, 02:17 PM
What if Ron is telling the truth? That he does in fact want to retire...

Vicious Tyrant
11-10-2004, 02:20 PM

It's a good question, but let's not assume Ron is actually saying it until we get confirmation beyond Vecsey - he's the only one I've heard this from, am I behind?

If he wants to retire for God, good on him. :angel: I think he says all kinds of stuff, though, only a few things of which actually stick around.

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 02:34 PM

:confused:

You've got to be kidding. You're saying the torn thumb was an illegit injury? That he got surgery when he didn't need to? That he wore a cast for weeks that hampered his game just because? That he fooled the Pacers team doctor?

He didn't fool the Pacers team doctor; the surgery was performed by his personal/ St. John's doctor. I'm just saying with his track record and unusual choice of doctors, that I don't think its a slam dunk to call it legitimate.

[wild, random thought]Maybe he didn't actually have surgery; maybe that's how he was miraculously able to return after only missing five games[/wild, random thought].

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 02:38 PM

Irrelevant. This isn't about what Ron did or did not say. This about Ron's ability to drag the team down.

"We had a situation develop yesterday involving Ronnie that I felt compromised the integrity of the team and it was my decision not to play him," Carlisle said. "After (tonight's game) we'll re-evaluate things. It's a private team matter and I'm going to leave it at that."[Emphasis added]

3Ball
11-10-2004, 02:58 PM
If the guy is thinking about not playing, then it seems like sitting his butt for a couple of games is just the right medicine. Remind him how aweful it would be if he couldn't play.

3Ball
11-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Another thing: there is a big reason that teams that have The Guy do well (aside from just the fact that they have a transcendant player). The nineties bulls, the nineties Rockets, the Eighties Celtics and so on, each had a guy that was unquestionably the best player on the team. Everyone else, even increcibly talented players that could be The Man themselves on a mediocre team wouldn't get too far out of line. They knew, that compared to Bird, or Magic, or Michael or whomever, the were trade bait. So is Jermaine enough of The Man to keep Artest in line this year?

indygeezer
11-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Dang...is it the ALl-star break already????

I thought Ron always made it thru the 1st part of the season before the pressure started getting to him.

BTW... I remember RA saying a couple of years ago that he wasn't going to take those meds anymore because they made him lethargic. I'd say that is a pretty good indicator that he may not be taking them. But the truth is, none of us knows what the distraction was. For all we know he coulod have been talking to his producer on the cell phone during practice. WE DON"T KNOW. But we do know that this isn't the first time he's been a disruption to the team, just the earliest in the year he's ever caused trouble publicly.

Anthem
11-10-2004, 03:57 PM
[wild, random thought]Maybe he didn't actually have surgery; maybe that's how he was miraculously able to return after only missing five games[/wild, random thought].

Yup. Time for the tinfoil beanie.

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 04:19 PM

Yup. Time for the tinfoil beanie.

:flirt: Alright, that was clearly intended to be tongue-in-cheek. I don't have any idea what a tinfoil beanie is supposed to represent, however.

But with all the cover-ups around Ron throughout his Pacers' career, its awfully difficult for me to put any stock in what is actually reported.

dannyboy
11-10-2004, 04:37 PM

I remember seeing him being interviewed on Jim Rome's TV show early last season. He said that if and when he wins 1 championship he would probably retire. Rome said "Just one?" and he said something like "yeah, all I want is one", and I didn't get the impression that he was kidding (alhtough maybe he was).

Anthem
11-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Tinfoil Beanie:

zapatopi.net/afdb.html

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Cute.

TheSauceMaster
11-10-2004, 05:32 PM
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg

For those to lazy , Thanks Firefox :p

PaceBalls
11-10-2004, 06:32 PM

Please tell me what makes your diagnosis more educated of our so called uneducated diagnosis , so much better ?

No I am not a doctor at all but I do have Bi Polar disorder and Adult ADD , which makes me pretty damn educated , all a docotor knows is what some book tells him. I have lived the nightmare , I would bet a good chunk of change Ron has some sort of inbalance , bi ploar or add.

Now I normally don't make it known I have these cause people look at you like your some crazed lunatic murderer. Your right though I am no doctor but I see alot of things in Ron's behaviour that I experinced before I got the help I needed , although mine was even more extreme than Ron's.

Anyways I think I am gonna take some time and write Ron a letter of support , he may never see it but he's a Pacer. People could have gave up on me in my times of trouble and many did. There is a few that stuck by me and believed in me and I hope even if I am the only one that atleast he has someone.

i don't get it, my disgust at you guys diagnosing Rons mental state from watchin him play basketball is now a diagnosis?

little info = you guys having no clue about the man.
You aren't even qualified to diagnose your friends and if you did they would probably think you were being very pretentious to even question their mental state. I think its even more off base to try to judge the dude from watching him play ball...
BAH whatever keep on bashing for the sake of bashing and being a hater, I aint even gonna argue bout it any more, but I think it's pretty sick and uncool of all you

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 06:43 PM
In defense of the sicko's and uncool folks...

Ron himself has said he's been prescribed medicine, and that he doesn't take it. That's what opened this whole can of worms. If you're in the public and you say something like that [and act like he acts], its probably fair game.

I'd rather we didn't talk about it, and I might agree with you Burt if Ron had never said that about himself. But I don't think anybody is really reaching this conclusion based on just watching him play ball.

ForEx, I haven't seen anybody say, "Tinsley really screwed up that layup in the last minute of last night's game, perhaps he's got mental issues?" anywhere. *That* would be sick and uncool.

TheSauceMaster
11-10-2004, 06:48 PM
In defense of the sicko's and uncool folks...

Ron himself has said he's been prescribed medicine, and that he doesn't take it. That's what opened this whole can of worms. If you're in the public and you say something like that [and act like he acts], its probably fair game.

I'd rather we didn't talk about it, and I might agree with you Burt if Ron had never said that about himself. But I don't think anybody is really reaching this conclusion based on just watching him play ball.

ForEx, I haven't seen anybody say, "Tinsley really screwed up that layup in the last minute of last night's game, perhaps he's got mental issues?" anywhere. *That* would be sick and uncool.

Good Post Jay , I guess I'll go back to my sicko and uncool corner ;)

PaceBalls
11-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Whatever, it's all good. I just think its bad style, bush league.

I'll tell ya what though, if Ron was playing this game tonight vs the Clips... they would be alot closer, if not actually winning.

Anthem
11-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Correction: Ron has said that he was once prescribed medicine, and that he didn't take it.

Know your tenses.

Unclebuck
11-10-2004, 09:46 PM
These are my first comments on this issue, I have been out of town since Monday evening.

I usually think Vescey is right on in his comments, he seems to have a very good source within the organization ;), but I think he is way off base here. I agree with Peck on this, no way do the pacers suspend Ron just because he talks about retiring or for some medical issue.

My best guess is Ron and Rick got into a argument (likely about the offense) and Ron either was kicked out of practice or left practice early.

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Correction: Ron has said that he was once prescribed medicine, and that he didn't take it.

Know your tenses.

And that in no way invalidates my point.

With Ronnie its always 12 steps forward, and 11 to 13 steps back. No matter how much progress he mkaes, we're always right back where we started, and we'll always end up here. :mad: