PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Jersey Question

Ragnar
11-09-2004, 09:05 PM
When Brad was here Reggie and Brad had to have their first initial on the jersey. We all know how bad that messed up Reggies shot that year leading to the trade in order to get that R off of Reggies Jersey.

Anyway I noticed that both Fred and James just have Jones on their jerseys. Why?

ChicagoJ
11-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Presumably James is going back to the injured list shortly.

:shrug:

SAPacer
11-10-2004, 09:25 AM
When Brad was here Reggie and Brad had to have their first initial on the jersey. We all know how bad that messed up Reggies shot that year leading to the trade in order to get that R off of Reggies Jersey.

Anyway I noticed that both Fred and James just have Jones on their jerseys. Why?
I think it is because it was harder to tell Reggie and Brad apart than it is to tell James and Freddie apart.

sweabs
11-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Speaking about people hard to tell apart...

Jermaine and Jackson...wow...now that is difficult.

Kegboy
11-14-2004, 01:17 PM
It should be noted that, last night, Kurt and Tim Thomas didn't have initials on their jerseys, either. Maybe they've just gotten rid of them league-wide.

Also, I thought it was funny that, at halftime, some guy won an autographed Reggie jersey, except it was an old R. Miller one. How cheap is that? Man, I'd be saying, "I don't want this, it's unbalanced and will throw my shot off!" :chuckle:
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.

JOneal7
11-14-2004, 06:48 PM
u actually noticed an R on the jersey? LOL
I zone out during halftime...

stipo
11-14-2004, 07:15 PM

I think it is because it was harder to tell Reggie and Brad apart than it is to tell James and Freddie apart.

:laugh: