PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Poll for Changing the Postseason Roster System

Frostwolf
01-18-2012, 09:26 AM
If any owner hasn't kept up to date with the discussion on the Trash Talk board on the sports.ws site, a number of us have proposed changes to our system that would try to bring better competitive balance to our league.

It seems that the most viable option would be to reduce the number of players that teams can keep each season, and expand the draft accordingly.

We currently keep 9 players out of 12, and drop 3.

The vote will be whether you are in favour of reducing the number of players kept.

We will not go any further than keeping less than 7 players. Any number beyond this point would be to the severe detriment of the notion of a keeper league. I hope this helps you in making your decision.

If this vote passes, we will then have to decide on what the number will be: 7 or 8.

Thank you.

bellisimo
01-18-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm happy with the way things are - yet I've voted "yes" so that those who are really struggling could have this extra help with the additional one or two players.

Mourning
01-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Same as Belli. Not very enthousiastic about it and I'm not in favour of going to 7 players, but 8 players could be done and if some feel more comfortable by increasing the talentpool in the draft some then I could live with it.

Jose Slaughter
01-28-2012, 09:16 PM
which way are we going with this?

SycamoreKen
01-28-2012, 10:38 PM
I guess its time for a new poll.

Frostwolf
01-29-2012, 12:08 AM
not everyone has voted, which is kinda important but i guess if they haven't done so after this long we can assume they don't really care either way...

so we are moving forward with the reduction? should i put up a new poll whether we keep 7 or 8 players?

Jose Slaughter
01-29-2012, 01:11 AM
The sooner we get this settled, the better.