PDA

View Full Version : What are the 3 teams you hate most?

Steagles
01-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Personally the top 3 I hate are:
1: Miami Heat
2: Chicago Bulls
3 Oklahomo City ZombieSonics

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

idioteque
01-17-2012, 12:11 AM
1 ****cago bulls
1b miami
2 zombiesonics (although I love Durant)

No one else really. Maybe NYK someday.

ilive4sports
01-17-2012, 12:24 AM
NBA or all sports?

NBA is:
Lakers
Knicks
Celtics

All sports:
Cowboys
Red Sox
Steelers

Psyren
01-17-2012, 12:36 AM
NBA:

Heat
Bulls
Knicks

ALL:

Jets
Pats
Heat

jeffg-body
01-17-2012, 02:02 AM
NBA: Knicks, Heat and the Lakers

NFL: Jets, Jaguars and 49ers

MLB: Yankees, Cardinals, Blue Jays

Now on the flip side where the teams I like are:

NBA: Pacers, Thunder and Mavericks

NFL: Colts, Ravens and Bucs

MLB: Reds, Giants and Braves

AesopRockOn
01-17-2012, 02:10 AM
The Hawks, Team Iceland, and the Varsity Warriors

Dgreenwell3
01-17-2012, 10:53 AM
The Hawks, Team Iceland, and the Varsity Warriors

I am pretty sure I am the only one who caught the mighty ducks reference here...

Mr.ThunderMakeR
01-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Pistons (come on noone else still hates them?!?), Knicks, Lakers

Sparhawk
01-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Yankees
Red Sox
Patriots

Any team that ESPN shows ad nauseum and disproportionately to most teams I can't stand.

Sparhawk
01-17-2012, 01:56 PM
NBA: Knicks, Heat and the Lakers

NFL: Jets, Jaguars and 49ers

MLB: Yankees, Cardinals, Blue Jays

Now on the flip side where the teams I like are:

NBA: Pacers, Thunder and Mavericks

NFL: Colts, Ravens and Bucs

MLB: Reds, Giants and Braves

Do you hate the Blue Jays for beating the Braves in the World Series? I like the Jays myself.

cramerica
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
NBA: Knicks, Pistons, Heat
NFL: Patriots, Steelers, Chargers
MLB: Yankees, Angels, Phillies

rexnom
01-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Pistons, Celtics, and Bulls

Ownagedood
01-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Bulls
Lakers
LeHeat (Only dislike them cuz Bron.. Love wade.)

travmil
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Lakers and Knicks. No other team comes close to those two in my circle of hate. If you forced me to choose a third I'd say the New England Patriots but they are WAY down the line from those two.

Lord Helmet
01-19-2012, 05:38 PM
:nba:

1. :heat: Probably just because they are the new d-bags of the league, and obviously, all the d-bags like them.

2. :bulls: Another rival, this time a division one, and their terrible fans are ********. I hate Chicago anyway and their fans are blegh.

3. :lakers: I guess you gotta hate them, too. Although I'm late on the party there, wasn't a diehard when they beat us in 2000.

4. :knicks:/:xpistons: Again, too young for a lot of Knick hatred, but with them becoming good again it'll fire back up, and obviously the Pistons, our last true rival.

:nfl:

1. :patriots: I'm a Colts fan, so no one is surprised here.

2. :jets: / :steelers: Jets talk way too much and suck. Steelers have a lot of annoying fans, but one of my friends is a legit Steeler fan, so I don't really hate them too much.

3. ???? I guess I don't really like the rest of the AFC South teams. Texans fans think they are awesome, but hell they only won the division because, for the most part, a neck injury....:laugh:

MLB:

1. Cardinals I'm a Reds fan.

2. Cubs I'm a Reds fan, did I mention I hate Chicago?

3. NL Central teams

4. Yankees? Yeah, I guess.

cdash
01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
I am pretty sure I am the only one who caught the mighty ducks reference here...

Oh no you aren't :laugh:

I just opened this thread and lost it when I saw that. Aesop wins the thread.

jeffg-body
01-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Do you hate the Blue Jays for beating the Braves in the World Series? I like the Jays myself.

Not as much as they won, but it costed me 100$ with a bet with my friend.

Bury Your Dead
01-20-2012, 12:37 AM
This is easy for me.

1.Pistons

2.Patriots

3.Steelers

Frostwolf
01-20-2012, 05:48 AM
1. tottenham hotspur
2. chelsea
3. manchester united

indygeezer
01-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Teams or fans of teams???

1) 76 fans tied with anything to do with the Pistons

2) Lakers

3) Knicks (see, I hold grudges)

Major Cold
01-20-2012, 03:20 PM
1. Chicago
2. Detroit
3. Lebron

Mourning
01-20-2012, 06:23 PM
1. tottenham hotspur
2. chelsea
3. manchester united

Mine are:
1. Real Madrid (Come on ANY other club would have been declared banckrupt like 5 or more times, but they are allowed to keep spending and buy who they like with what was it... Eur 500 mln in debt? :wtf: And if it was just once...no, over and over again. False competition is what I call it). Besides that they do what nr.2 does aswell, which is...

2. Chelsea. They just buy who they like. What the hell is the fun is assembling and building a team like that, while hardly having players from your own nationality let stand your own youth program in it? Hey, Ajax has a nice player, bye bye player for Ajax. *****ING ANNOYING and with those budgets you buy your way up the standings almost, luckily that doesn't always translate to titles. Manchester City is becoming a good candidate here aswell...

3. The Los Angeles Lakers. They have RAPED so many teams in the past with those one-sided **** deals that they get when players like Kobe don't want to play for the team that drafted them and then when they are on the brink of elimination somekind of miracle call or play happens that helps them out. Huge TV and other team budgets, huge market, a nice climate, etc, etc. That's some secondary crap that's hard to compete with, besides that they do also have that aforementioned talent AND good management most of the time. And lastly I REALLY disliked Shaq and his unending arrogance when he played there and particularly when he played the Pacers and especially Rik Smits. I warmed up to him and his act after he was traded from LA.

Frostwolf
01-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Manchester City is becoming a good candidate here aswell...

actually, i think city have supplanted chelsea as the #1 "buy whoever you like just because you can and then stick them in the reserve team" team... :buddies:

LA_Confidential
01-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Bulls
Patriots
Tar Heels (hoops)

Diamond Dave
01-23-2012, 02:42 AM
1. Lebron

2. The Bulls

3. The Lakers

Constellations
02-02-2012, 01:42 AM
1. Chicago Bulls (Everything about them)

2. Atlanta Hawks

3. Philly 76ers

Ragnar
02-02-2012, 10:52 AM
I think who you hate shows your age a bit I hate the Celtics & Knicks the most, I am 40 so my hate is more for the Knicks than the Celts but I remember those *******s coming to town and getting more love than the Pacers so the hate is there. Its part of the reason I dont like having Larry Bird as the boss of the Pacers. Third team I guess would have to be the Lakers but I dont hate them any where near as much as I hate the Knicks.

Shade
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
1) New England Patriots - They're cocky, they're sore losers, and they cheat. Always a winning combination.
2) Los Angeles Lakers - The #1 choice of ignorant bandwagon fans everywhere.
3) New York Knicks - If you have to ask why, you're a n00b.

TheDon
02-03-2012, 08:24 AM
1. Bulls
2. Knicks
3. Lakers

(honorable mention to the Heat)

2 and 3 are pretty interchangeable, the thing that puts the Bulls over the top is their fanbase.

travmil
02-03-2012, 08:58 AM
1. Bulls
2. Knicks
3. Lakers

(honorable mention to the Heat)

2 and 3 are pretty interchangeable, the thing that puts the Bulls over the top is their fanbase.

Yeah, I hate the Knicks more than the Bulls, but at least their fans KNOW basketball. Many years ago I made a post here about attending Reggie's final game at Conseco which was against the Bulls. A stupid moron Bulls fan ruined the entire game for everyone in my section talking trash about Reggie the whole game. Then when the game was over, and Reggie had won the game down the stretch with a barrage of 3's in a way only he can, that guy ducked out and didn't even stay and take the crap he'd dished out the whole game. I've never wanted to hurt someone at a game so badly in my life.

DaveP63
02-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Bulls
Pats
Miami Lebrons

KingGeorge
02-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Pats
Bulls
Kentucky basketball

HC
02-22-2012, 01:52 AM