PDA

View Full Version : Forum Party 11-23 Update

Jose Slaughter
11-07-2004, 12:45 AM
For most of you this is common knowledge but it looks like we will have some first timers at our party this Saturday.

The food, drinks & tip will go on one tab, usually takes about 10 bucks to cover it. If anyone wants to get a brew or a glass of wine you will need to cover that on your own.

As far as Hooters & Perkins goes, I think it'll be every man for them selves.

For all the new posters, & we have a few....

A couple times a year some of the local Pacer fans get together & talk basketball over some pizza.

Everyone is welcome to attend. These "parties" are always fun & the talk is always interesting & lively. This Saturdays party should be as well.

If you read a little further down you should find all the info you need.

This "in season" version will be ...........

Saturday November 27th at 6PM

Castleton Pizza King

For our newer members, this is a little history & some info on our forum parties.

A couple years back, I guess it's been 4 years now, I suggested we get together after the seaaon & talk Pacer basketball face to face. Kind of a meet & greet thing for all the people that had become friends here on the forum. I think we had 8 brave souls that first night.

Over the past couple years the party grew so popular that we added a second evening early in the season.

Last summer was our "break out" party. Didn't we have 23 people there?

An amazing group too.

We seem to have found our forum party headquarters at the Castleton Pizza King. There are a couple reasons why. First is the location. It's not far from 465 so it is fairly easy to get to. Next is the eatery itself. Not too loud, not too crowded & the pizza is pretty good too. Kids are welcome but the adults can have a brew is they wish.

There are a couple "guidelines" for the party.

1. Everyone is invited. Doesn't matter how much you contribute, if you read the forum you are invited.

2. There is no set quest list. I need to kindda keep track on how many people might be there simply to let the fine folks at the Pizza King know just how big a group we will have, that's all.

If you swore you would be there & can't make it, no problem.

If at the last minute you decide you are up for a pizza & a little hoops talk, we'll find room for you.

3. Stay as long as you like. If you can only stop in for a couple minutes, just to say hi ya, we'd be glad to meet you. If you want to show up late & leave early, that works too.

The party will start around 6 & end, well, who knows? Pizza King locks up at 10 but we have a habit of talking outside their doors until after midnight. I think it was 1 before we finally called it a night last time.

Looks like we will be moving the party to Hooters around 10 to 10:30. They close at 1 on Saturday so we will need to actually go home sometime that night, I guess..

What we have done in the past is put the pizza & sodas on one bill & everyone toss in about $10. That covers everything pretty well & leaves them a nice tip too.

The Castleton Pizza King is located in the middle of a parking lot. It shares the building with a liquor store but has a separate entrance.

The Pizza King is directly between the Burlington Coat Factory (to the north) & the Red Lobster (to the south). Hooters is just across the parking lot to the east.

Hope to see ya there.

This is the "Lookin' forward to it" group:

Jose
Hicks
Kegboy
Doug
Obnoxiousmodesty
btowncolt
naturallystoned
Roaming Gnome
Burnzone
Able
Jay@Section204
ABA Days
JONeal7
Vicious Tyrant
Fire the Coach
Peck

The "maybe" section:

Displaced Knick
Scott H
Marion Deputy
Number 7
Harddrive 7
NBA Champs in 05
JHM 13
Suaveness
Diego
Mr & Mrs RWB
Recap
Magic Rat

Anyone else care to stop by?

ABADays
11-07-2004, 09:48 AM
I have a copy of the ABA Remembered Reunion. Is there any way to play that there if there is interest.

Jose Slaughter
11-07-2004, 11:19 AM
I know they have the big screen TV but I doubt they have a VCR.

I'll check just to make sure.

Zesty
11-08-2004, 03:31 PM
I'd really like to make it, but I won't know for sure until it gets closer to the event date. I don't have a lot of free evenings these days.

db530
11-08-2004, 05:18 PM
****, it's Saturday. I thought it was on a Sunday. I might not be able to go. Maybe if you continue at Hooters later but depends on how long.

Peck
11-08-2004, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure about this one Jose.

I'll try but I'm kinda like U.B. on this, it's gonna be hard because of so many things going on that weekend.

But if I do make it, which I'll try, I want somebody to do that whole damn Pineapple, pepparoni thing.:drool:

burnzone
11-08-2004, 10:12 PM
But if I do make it, which I'll try, I want somebody to do that whole damn Pineapple, pepparoni thing.:drool:

Peck, if you can somehow make this one, I will damn sure get a whole pepperoni, pineapple, extra cheese pizza by myself, and you can have at it, and if you can't make it, I'll eat the whole thing myself. :nod:

JHM 13
11-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Interesting, haven't posted much here but recognize maybe 1 or 2 names from the ESPN boards. You could put me down as a maybe. I'm usually up at the Beer Sellar saturdays so I could walk over and stop in

JOneal7
11-09-2004, 02:53 PM
if im settled in my house and stuff by then ill be there...jus waiting on a few things...why couldnt we go to donotos! that stuff is mad good!

Suaveness
11-09-2004, 04:09 PM
It is good, but much more expensive

Jose, I'm not really sure. Like Peck and Unclebuck I am going to busy, but I will try and stop by. And veggie or cheese for me.

Shade
11-09-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm going to request off that evening, but that doesn't mean I'll actually get it off. If I do, I'll be there. I may even stop in late if I have to work, since I work a whopping 1 minute from there anyway. :)

RWB
11-10-2004, 07:10 AM
I'll say probably not, but then again if we do look for us there early at the start. The youngest (who is a high school senior) has been looking at Butler. Might convince the Mrs. we need to take another look.;)

Vicious Tyrant
11-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Hmmmm, I'm down in Bloomington, but maybe I could do some Xmas shopping that day and try to drop myself off for an hour or two, while the wife and kids occupy themselves.

Stryder
11-10-2004, 10:03 PM
I wish I could be there to chat it up with you guys, but I'll be in Detroit with some family for Thanksgiving.

ABADays
11-11-2004, 07:46 PM

I knew there was something I liked about you Peck. Pepperoni and pineapple is the best.

Shade
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Well, Jose, I SHOULD be there. Just depends on whether I get my request off from work granted or not.

FireTheCoach
11-13-2004, 08:40 PM
OK James ...

I'll DEFINITELY be there!!

I'll be in the Castleton area anyway that evening... I may be a little late in arriving but I'll be there.

YEAH.... pineapple pizza kicks ***!

Hicks
11-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Unless something were to come up, I will be there Jose.

ChicagoJ
11-14-2004, 01:30 AM
I'm still planning to be there... the dog's been sick, so its possible that we'll have to return to Chicago after the Turkey feast and Pacers game on Friday night.

Doug
11-14-2004, 05:32 PM
As for the Pizza, any of the following will do:

Hamburger
Italian Sausage
Sausage
Pepperoni
Diced Chicken
Ham
Bacon
Mushrooms
Pineapples

Yes, I'll try the Pepperoni/Pineapple.

MagicRat
11-14-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm still planning to be there... the dog's been sick, so its possible that we'll have to return to Chicago after the Turkey feast and Pacers game on Friday night.

Are you sure the traffic won't be too bad?.............:p

ChicagoJ
11-14-2004, 10:52 PM

:punch:

So what's your story? Since MagicRat, Jr. has introduced himself to the world, is the Barefoot Girl gonna let you out of the house?

Jose Slaughter
11-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Looks like I better get busy on a seating chart! :p

MagicRat
11-14-2004, 11:09 PM

:punch:

So what's your story? Since MagicRat, Jr. has introduced himself to the world, is the Barefoot Girl gonna let you out of the house?

Well, now that she's no longer barefoot and pregnant, there's a much better chance I'll be able to show up for a portion of the festivities. I definitely won't be able to stand in the parking lot until my bladder is about to burst, though.........

Jose Slaughter
11-17-2004, 01:03 PM
bump............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DisplacedKnick
11-17-2004, 01:12 PM
I'll be a game-day decision - supposed to land in Indy around Noon so I'll see where I'm at after I get home.

They have me on one of these 40-seat planes - never flown in one of those before ...

Roaming Gnome
11-17-2004, 04:07 PM
I'll be there for sure! Thanks Jose.

Shade
11-17-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey, are non-forumites welcome? I have a rommate that's a big Pacers fan, and when I told him about this he expressed some interest.

I'll warn 'ya though. He's a little..."eccentric"... :uhoh:

Shade
11-17-2004, 05:04 PM
I'll be a game-day decision - supposed to land in Indy around Noon so I'll see where I'm at after I get home.

They have me on one of these 40-seat planes - never flown in one of those before ...

Hope to see 'ya there, Rim. It'd be cool to have a Knicks fan to bea...er...talk to. :devil:

Hicks
11-17-2004, 06:53 PM
You can bring your roommate if you want, Shade. After all, it's been done before *glances at obnoxiousmodesty* :D

Jose Slaughter
11-17-2004, 07:09 PM
All Pacer fans are welcome. ;)

Unclebuck
11-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Hey, are non-forumites welcome? I have a rommate that's a big Pacers fan, and when I told him about this he expressed some interest.

He'll fit right in then

Kegboy
11-17-2004, 10:58 PM

He'll fit right in then

Yeah. Worse comes to worst we'll sit him at the kiddie table with JO7.
---
Asked afterward if O'Neal's absence contributed to Charlotte's win, Knight bristled.

"What about Primoz? They didn't have Shaq, but we didn't have Primoz," he said.

Jose Slaughter
11-17-2004, 11:49 PM
--- [/i][/quote]

:laugh:

So many thing I'd like to say here.

I'll leave it at, thank you

Shade
11-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Well, guys, the boss just told me I gotta work the evening of the party. The other managers will be unavailable, leaving just me. Damn it. :cry:

Hicks
11-18-2004, 07:58 PM
:(

Shade
11-18-2004, 08:52 PM
I have to work until close, which is about 12:30 - 1:00 am. If you guys think you'll still be around I can try to drop by Hooters after work.

Hicks
11-18-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm sure at least some of us will be there at 12:30. 1 might be pushing it more. I think it was 1 or 1:30 when I left last time.

Gyron
11-19-2004, 09:33 AM
I'm out this time guys. Sorry. I thought I might be in town, but plans changed. I should be in town for one for the games during the chirstmas break however, so maybe I could meet some of you at a game if I can get tickets....

Vicious Tyrant
11-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Well, if anyone was worried that we wouldn't have much to talk about, I think that issue was adequately addressed last night, eh?

Doug
11-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Heck, Ron Artest might show up now. It's not like he's going to have anything else to do...

Hicks
11-21-2004, 10:25 AM
:laugh: Anyone want to call him, and JO and Jack, to invite them over? :laugh:

Jose Slaughter
11-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Lets all show up in Pistons jerseys :o:o

Doug
11-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Lets all show up in Pistons jerseys :o:o

I think I've seen what that would look like...

Unclebuck
11-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Can we get a board certified therapist to join us. I know I could use a little therapy

Hicks
11-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Gonna be a loooong(er) night, isn't it?

Shade
11-22-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm trying really hard to rearrange my schedule at work so that I can at least make it for a couple hours, but it's not looking too good right now.

Don't expect me to show, but if I can work anything out, I'll be there. It'll definitely be a "game time decision."

able
11-22-2004, 01:25 PM
OK, I've thought about this long and hard over the weekend and more so after the executor spoke yesterday.

I planned to come to Indy to celebrate my B-day, bring my GF who didn't even know that, and go to the games and the party.

for 1 I am not in any kind of party mood at the moment, I'm miles and miles away without any information unlike you guys and have to read everything second hand.

secondly I came to see my Pacers, preferably in full glory, injuries acceptable losses.

As it stands now I can not justfiy to myself to spend that kind of money without seeing the "stars" of our team at work.
the entire trip would set me back several thousand dollars and no matter how much I support the team that's left, it is imo not justified to spend it under the circumstances.
I am also not sure how I would react when meeting people who hate Ron and agree with the verdict, sorry, I am afraid I would go "Jax" on ya.
(at least I would try the theory that you stay calm when i throw you a plastic bottle with a beverage inside it in your face from a few feet away)

I thank everyone for thinking about me in organizing this, and promise I will come later this season, when somewhat of a semblence of normality has returned,

ABADays
11-22-2004, 09:14 PM
From the looks of the increased members you better look for about 80 walk-ins :laugh:

BigMac
11-23-2004, 12:16 PM
I'm really going to try and make it-maybe use you guys as a kind of support group-because I need to talk Pacers with real fans.

BigMac
11-23-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm trying really hard to rearrange my schedule at work so that I can at least make it for a couple hours, but it's not looking too good right now.

Don't expect me to show, but if I can work anything out, I'll be there. It'll definitely be a "game time decision."

You are one dude I want to meet-try your hardest to get off of work!

Shade
11-23-2004, 12:49 PM
You are one dude I want to meet-try your hardest to get off of work!

:uhoh:

Like I said before, worst-case scenario, I could meet you guys somewhere at around 12:30 or so. Hooters, Perkins...whatever. I'm hoping there will be people willing to stay late. I don't have to work on Sunday, so I could be out all night if I want. ;)

Natston
11-23-2004, 12:54 PM
:uhoh:

Like I said before, worst-case scenario, I could meet you guys somewhere at around 12:30 or so. Hooters, Perkins...whatever. I'm hoping there will be people willing to stay late. I don't have to work on Sunday, so I could be out all night if I want. ;)

With all hell breaking loose, I'm sure we'll be there pretty late. I know I won't mind hanging around in Hooters until you show up...

Doug
11-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Crap. I'm bummed that able won't be there. I would have been nice for all of us to thank him in person for all the hard work (and money) that have went into this place.

But I understand.

So, I guess I'll just have to buy you a beer at the *next* one.

Shade
11-23-2004, 01:12 PM
With all hell breaking loose, I'm sure we'll be there pretty late. I know I won't mind hanging around in Hooters until you show up...

Isn't Hooters open until 3:00 or so on Saturday nights? If so, I'd definitely be up for meeting some of you there.

TheSauceMaster
11-23-2004, 01:20 PM
I would mark me down for hopely going to be there , there is a pretty good chance I can go this time.

Natston
11-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Isn't Hooters open until 3:00 or so on Saturday nights? If so, I'd definitely be up for meeting some of you there.
Looks like someone needs to do some reconnaissance... :devil:

Shade
11-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Looks like someone needs to do some reconnaissance... :devil:

I'll check on my way into work tomorrow. :devil:

Natston
11-23-2004, 01:45 PM
I'll check on my way into work tomorrow. :devil:

Good. :devil:

Unclebuck
11-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Can we have a pro-Artest table and an anti-Artest table, with security in between.

Shade
11-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Can we have a pro-Artest table and an anti-Artest table, with security in between.

No security. We'll just pretend that Pizza King is really the Palace. :p

Natston
11-23-2004, 02:51 PM
I want to throw cups of beer at the anti-Artest table to see if they attack me...

Vicious Tyrant
11-23-2004, 02:59 PM
We "anti-Artesters" will sit quietly quoting Gandhi and the Sermon on the Mount while you ANIMALS pelt us with rocks and garbage.

We can invite church youth groups to witness our example to you poor benighted fools.

Jose Slaughter
11-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Hooters is open til 1 on Saturday nights.

Peck
11-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Better have the pinapple & pepperoni pizza ordered & an anti-Artest table ready. Because as of now, I'm going to be there.

Only some last min. work issue will stop me, but I think I have it covered. It's gonna be a long long night my friends. :)

Shade
11-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Hooters is open til 1 on Saturday nights.

We could always go to Perkins. I'm pretty sure they're open until 3:00 or so.

Doug
11-23-2004, 11:15 PM
Hooters is open til 1 on Saturday nights.Wouldn't that be Sunday morning?

:-)

ChicagoJ
11-23-2004, 11:55 PM
I *am* in town now, but our return date/time has not yet been decided.

Sick dog in Chicago; sick Grandmother in eastern IN. So we're playing this weekend 'by ear'. Believe me, I'd rather stay and join you guys but it may not be my choice to make. :(

Jose Slaughter
11-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Better have the pinapple & pepperoni pizza ordered & an anti-Artest table ready. Because as of now, I'm going to be there.

Only some last min. work issue will stop me, but I think I have it covered. It's gonna be a long long night my friends. :)

Good to hear.

The pizza order is as follows.

One with everything, one Meat Lovers & one with pepperoni & hamburger will be ready around 6:30.

We have another Meat Lovers & the now famous pineapple/pepperoni on deck for our second wave of eats.

We can always add another choice should those guys from PETA show up.

The set up will be changed slightly too.

The drinks will be on one of the booth tables like they were last time. The soft drink options are still up in the air but that is such a minor issue it's hardly worth mentioning. They have Pepsi products so most likely we'll have a regular , maybe a diet & a slice.

We will be moving the pizza to one of the extra booths as well. I won't be settin' in the corner this time either. I got my spot all picked out, center table, back to the pizza.

I told the wife tonight that I wasn't sure what we were gonna do at 1 when Hooters closes. Her first reaction was, come home.

I don't think so.

Then she said. I don't want 15 men in my house at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Well, I don't either.

This is gonna be a blast!

Shade
11-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Good to hear.

The pizza order is as follows.

One with everything, one Meat Lovers & one with pepperoni & hamburger will be ready around 6:30.

We have another Meat Lovers & the now famous pineapple/pepperoni on deck for our second wave of eats.

We can always add another choice should those guys from PETA show up.

The set up will be changed slightly too.

The drinks will be on one of the booth tables like they were last time. The soft drink options are still up in the air but that is such a minor issue it's hardly worth mentioning. They have Pepsi products so most likely we'll have a regular , maybe a diet & a slice.

We will be moving the pizza to one of the extra booths as well. I won't be settin' in the corner this time either. I got my spot all picked out, center table, back to the pizza.

I told the wife tonight that I wasn't sure what we were gonna do at 1 when Hooters closes. Her first reaction was, come home.

I don't think so.

Then she said. I don't want 15 men in my house at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Well, I don't either.

This is gonna be a blast!
Please try to let me know ASAP if we're planning to do anything after 1, so I can be sure to make it. ;)

Jose Slaughter
11-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Nothing has been planned, or ruled out for that matter.

I hate to leave it hangin' but it might be a last second call.

I'd be up to going to Perkins following Hooters but for not more than a couple hours.

JOneal7
11-24-2004, 08:11 PM
--- [/i]

So many thing I'd like to say here.

I'll leave it at, thank you[/QUOTE]

OH THAT'S IT!!!! DON'T MAKE ME THROW MY PIZZA AT YOU!
AND OH BOY IF I'M LOADED ON MT DEW..IT'S OVER WITH!

FireTheCoach
11-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Exactly how did the pineapple/pepperoni pizza become "famous"? I've been eating pizza like that for a loooong time....

This is gonna be a good party. But I'm sorta a fence sitter on the Artest topic. I can see the issue both ways. I'll be looking for a little clearity Saturday night and I'm thinking Peck is going to help me out.

ftc

Shade
11-25-2004, 09:40 AM
Well, I tried everything I could to get out of work, but it ain't gonna happen. :(

We close at midnight, so I'm gonna try to get everyone out ASAP and just come back later to clean up. That way, hopefully I'll be by around 12:15 or so.

Vicious Tyrant
11-25-2004, 09:53 AM
^^^ Too bad Shade, I'll be home by then. I would have liked to have met you. You seem nicely psychotic.

;)

Shade
11-25-2004, 10:05 AM
^^^ Too bad Shade, I'll be home by then. I would have liked to have met you. You seem nicely psychotic.

;)
:devil:

I typically use the term "chaotic neutral." :shrug:

Vicious Tyrant
11-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Ha! That's great!

Let me guess - you were always a Thief, too.

Hicks, can you add some kind of feature into this new message board that lets people input their alignment? That would really be helpful for getting to know each other.

Kind of an primitve Meyers-Briggs test.

Suaveness
11-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey Jose, can we have one without any meat on it?

JOneal7
11-25-2004, 11:50 PM
ewwwwwwwwww! NO MEAT! Veggie pizza! YUCK!
Let's order one wit extra pepperoni!
btw wtf is the diff between hamburger and sausage? LOL

Peck
11-26-2004, 01:08 AM
Oh great as if anybody who ever saw pictures from the previous party didn't already think we were the worlds largest nerds, now you guys have to go & throw in D & D. Why don't we all just show them our comic book collection while were at it. :)

Jose Slaughter
11-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Suaveness

I wasn't 100% sure you were going to make it.

I hope I'm remembering that wrong.

If you're able to join us, adding a cheese or veggie won't be a problem at all.

They wanted to get some kind of idea what we wanted to they could be prepared for us. If we get 30 people there I doubt that 5 pizzas is gonna be enough anyway..

JOneal7
11-26-2004, 01:26 AM
how much should I toss in? I jus gotta get an estimate wise here..lol would 8-10 be ok?
btw comic books! Screw that..Ima bring some of my best pacer stuff to show yall...yep :)!
er, then i might get some food on them! MAYBE NOT
hehe

Jose Slaughter
11-26-2004, 02:15 AM
About 10 covers pizza, soda & tip.

Those drinking adult beverages will need to cover that separately

JOneal7
11-26-2004, 02:49 AM
sweet! So when I get loaded on smirnoff ices and stuff I gotta pay seperate? :(!
jk , lol

Suaveness
11-26-2004, 03:12 AM
Suaveness

I wasn't 100% sure you were going to make it.

I hope I'm remembering that wrong.

If you're able to join us, adding a cheese or veggie won't be a problem at all.

They wanted to get some kind of idea what we wanted to they could be prepared for us. If we get 30 people there I doubt that 5 pizzas is gonna be enough anyway..
Actually I wasn't 100% sure I was going to make it. Still am not, but if I come late, then we dont have to worry about the pizza ;) . If I do come early, then we can get teh cheese/veggie.

JOneal7
11-26-2004, 06:32 AM
god...veggie...YUCK!
lol

Suaveness
11-26-2004, 03:57 PM
You don't know what you're missing...

MagicRat
11-26-2004, 04:11 PM
You don't know what you're missing...

btw wtf is the diff between hamburger and sausage? LOL

Apparently he doesn't know what he's not missing, either..... ;)

Suaveness
11-26-2004, 04:27 PM

Natston
11-26-2004, 08:28 PM
I got stuck replacing a floor during my break but I should be able to sneak away that entire evening or just be a late again...

JOneal7
11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
on a scale of 1-10 how's the pizza? 10 being donotos type good and 1 being hungry howies lil ceasars type good...I mean 10 bucks is enough to buy a pretty good pizza from pizza hut..lol So what little money I had after buying season tickets ...I don't wanna blow...can anyone help me out and let me kno how good it is?

Suaveness
11-26-2004, 11:25 PM
That is an opinion question, but I think that most people find it to be quite good.

Jose Slaughter
11-26-2004, 11:50 PM
The pizza sucks, that's why we go back to the same place twice a year.

JOneal7
11-27-2004, 12:18 AM
alright, thanks jose...

Shade
11-27-2004, 12:31 AM
Alright guys, don't count me out just yet! I may have worked something out, though I'd be a little late to the festivities (about 7:15 - 7:30 or so). Cross your fingers for me!

Hicks
11-27-2004, 12:37 AM
:fingerscr

:)

obnoxiousmodesty
11-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Does anyone know if we can take control of one of the televisions? IU has a game at 7pm the night of the party, and I'd hate to miss it live.

Jose Slaughter
11-27-2004, 01:29 AM
I'm pretty sure we will have some pull.

Seeing we will out number everyone else in the place.

JOneal7
11-27-2004, 06:50 AM
IU Game? WTF? NOOOOO...I think we should watch the USC Vs ND Game!
lol
GO IRISH! (cmon,usc's always overrated)
can we get the Miami Va Tech game? lol

Peck
11-27-2004, 07:17 AM
Watch a game? Your kidding right? We will be *** deep in Pacers converstion until the wee hours my friends. :)

ChicagoJ
11-27-2004, 09:40 AM
Sorry guys, but we're heading back to Chicago this morning.

Hopefully it will work out next time.

Unclebuck
11-27-2004, 11:15 AM
Watch a game? Your kidding right? We will be *** deep in Pacers converstion until the wee hours my friends. :)

Hey, for new people we don't really go to watch TV. Too much to discuss.

Kegboy
11-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Sorry, but I can't make it either. My grandmother has taken ill, so we're going up to Michigan to see her.

I'd appreciate it if someone threw a beer at Peck for me, though. :flirt:

Jose Slaughter
11-27-2004, 12:03 PM
Jose
Hicks
Doug
Obnoxiousmodesty
btowncolt
naturallystoned
Roaming Gnome
Burnzone
ABA Days
JONeal7
Vicious Tyrant
Fire the Coach
Peck

The "maybe" section:

Displaced Knick
Scott H
Marion Deputy
Harddrive 7
NBA Champs in 05
JHM 13
Suaveness
Diego
Mr & Mrs RWB
Recap
Magic Rat

Unclebuck
11-27-2004, 12:23 PM
My fault, I guess I have not confirmed. I will be there, no maybes about it

Suaveness
11-27-2004, 01:55 PM
That's just more of a reason to go now ;)

obnoxiousmodesty
11-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Fine, I'll withdraw my request.

pizza guy
11-27-2004, 02:45 PM
We are going to try to make it tonight if it doesn't start snowing hard. We are looking forward to it. :)
Pizza Guy and Hoopsforlife.

Lord Helmet
11-27-2004, 03:32 PM
Hey I won't be able to go but you guys should take pictures and post them in this thread.I wan't to see what you look like :devil:

JOneal7
11-27-2004, 05:49 PM
everyone already knows what I look like ;) ^^^^^^^^^^^
"Tha Paper Boy" aha

Lord Helmet
11-27-2004, 06:53 PM
everyone already knows what I look like ;) ^^^^^^^^^^^
"Tha Paper Boy" aha I missed the article on you give me the link for it.

JOneal7
11-27-2004, 07:38 PM
They took it off the site...it was in last yrs playoffs vs the heat...I'll try and find the pic tho I saved on my pc...

Lord Helmet
11-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Ok just PM it to me or something.

MagicRat
11-27-2004, 11:00 PM
If any of you are still planning on going, the party moved to Perkins at approx. 10:42......

SoupIsGood
11-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Damn guys, I'm going to Indy tommorow! I probably could have swung by then. But I was too busy playing Poker today. And I lost money, not a good night for me.

recap
11-28-2004, 12:11 AM
Shoot. I got back from Minnesota too late to make it.

Shade
11-28-2004, 02:35 AM
What happened to you, JOneal7?

JOneal7
11-28-2004, 06:09 AM
overslept...oh well..We should do something for the playoffs or something...I can't believe I missed it :-/... bet it wuz fun to..oh well

ABADays
11-28-2004, 08:37 AM
overslept...oh well..We should do something for the playoffs or something...I can't believe I missed it :-/... bet it wuz fun to..oh well

I knew you were a vampire. It would have been ok for you - it was dark by the time I got here at 7p.

Vicious Tyrant
11-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey all - I'm really glad I came, it was a lot of fun to meet some faces to go along with the names.

I was sorry to leave at 8pm, b/c it felt like the conversation was just getting rolling - but hey, I had free babysitting and a lovely wife to spend some time with. No contest, eh?

I hope I can make the next one.