PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on the Pacers new jerseys?

scar
11-06-2004, 02:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone had anymore information on the Pacers new jerseys they are suppose to have next season. What are their color schemes going to be like? Are they changing the logo too? Anyone have any leaks?

Lord Helmet
11-06-2004, 02:44 PM
I don't know much on the jerseys.I was wondering about them also.I hope they don't change the logo.Some people have said they may look like the layout on the newly designed Pacers.com (You know the swoop on the top) But yea if anyone has any leaks feel free to put them here.Maybe some people should start to post some on their own designs.

sweabs
11-06-2004, 03:35 PM
I say we go back to these days:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/ron_artest23/ABAstylejersey.bmp

scar
11-06-2004, 07:44 PM
I say we go back to these days:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/ron_artest23/ABAstylejersey.bmp

Actually, I don't mind those jerseys. It's the logo that irks me. That logo was, is, will always be horrible. Maybe we should stick with what we got?

I'd like to see them use alot less gold. Maybe keep the logo, but touche up the colors a bit kind of what the Spurs and Jazz have done with their logo's. The Spurs dropped all other colors from their jersey aside from white and black. They use to have pink! And the Jazz this year are going with what looks to me as a very light blue and white this season. Maybe the Pacers should look to touch up the logo a bit and fix the team colors.

Lord Helmet
11-06-2004, 07:47 PM
We must get a leak of the new jerseys!! :devil:

scar
11-06-2004, 07:50 PM

Someone should sneak into the clubhouse and steal their top secret plans for the jerseys! Now, I don't live in the Indianapolis area, so I'll need someone else to. :devil:

Lord Helmet
11-06-2004, 07:51 PM

Someone should sneak into the clubhouse and steal their top secret plans for the jerseys! Now, I don't live in the Indianapolis area, so I'll need someone else to. :devil:
Yea :devil: