PDA

View Full Version : If Sacramento calls today....

Outsider
11-04-2004, 08:48 AM
What do you think would happen?

1. The Pacers let it ring off the hook...
2. They pick up the phone and start laughing before anything is said and then hang up...
3. They redirect the call to 1-800-AINT-A-CHANCE-IN-HELL...
4. ?

No way any Pacers fan could think of trading Artest after last night.... much less for Peja on the 0-2 Kings.

Outsider

MagicRat
11-04-2004, 09:03 AM
4. They tell them, "No we won't trade Pollard for Miller after Pollard's double double with 3 blocks vs. BM's 6 and 8 with 0 blocks".....:p

Dukins
11-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I have watched both teams play through preseason and sac's first two games and im telling you there aint no way in HELL that the pacers would trade Peja for Artest. Peja and defense doesnt go together. I would rather keep our defensive player of the year. Someone that has heart. The whole sac team looks weak this year. No emotion and no vlade they may not make the playoffs. I didnt think Vlade had a big a roll as he did for that team. Artest would put themover the top. No way do we get rid of anyone on our team.;)

indygeezer
11-04-2004, 10:46 AM
4. They tell them, "No we won't trade Pollard for Miller after Pollard's double double with 3 blocks vs. BM's 6 and 8 with 0 blocks".....:p

Hey I bought one of those, Rescue Dudes....and it's all mine!!!

Suaveness
11-04-2004, 11:36 AM
I never wanted Peja before, and I certainly don't want him now. Artest's game really is underrated, and he gets so much rap for being "crazy". This guy, JO and Tinsley are going to show the league just how good they really are this year.

BigMac
11-04-2004, 01:24 PM
I will listen for a trade for Peja. Just not for the top 10 players on the roster right now.

For Brad Miller-no way (sorry guys who love Miller). I was watching the game last night and visioned Miller in there pouting in late game situations and it just would not fit in with this crew. Just my opinion. Sorry if I have offended any BMiller fans.

Lord Helmet
11-04-2004, 05:12 PM
I would say no to a trade for Peja just like I did over the summer.

RA231
11-04-2004, 05:31 PM
I didnt want to trade RA for Peja over the summer and I certainly dont want to now.

Hicks
11-04-2004, 05:35 PM
I was for it at the time, but if what Ron's done so far this preseason and regular season is the normal Ron, then no way.

TheSauceMaster
11-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Is this a Serious Question :confused::confused:

I said it over the summer what little I was here , don't trade Ron for Peja and I still stand by my Statements Ron will be better this year. With the Injuries we have right now do you think Peja would or could do what Ron is doing for the Team , I mean seriously :confused:

Even Bird has said Ron is a better player this year vs last year , I had and still have faith Ron is going to keep improving and getting better.

clownskull
11-04-2004, 06:51 PM
i never was interested in peja and am glad we didn't get him. he has a sweeter shot but there are just too many other things ron does incomparably better.
peja is great but ron is greater. no way could peja do what ron did last night.