PDA

View Full Version : Clutch, Clutch, Clutch

McKeyFan
11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
What a performance. Several clutch players down the stretch.

Made all their free throws down the stretch (11 in a row?).

No turnovers in the last 15 minutes or so.

Tinsley: two big shots. One a three. Key, key block. Excellent ball control and presence down the stretch.

Croshere: could't hit much. Kept at it. Finally hit some crucial stuff at the end. Big three with a minute left in regulation. Very big steal in overtime.

Fred Jones. Big rebound or two. Iced both of the games most important free throws.

Pollard: a couple of huge stick backs. Did miss one shot at the end, but arguably was fouled.

Artest: Big blocks, performed like a stallion underneath.

Way to go gang. I couldn't be prouder.:cry:

RA231
11-03-2004, 10:14 PM
To bad jackson sucked... But he'll get better.

McKeyFan
11-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Interesting that Rick replaced him with Freddie at some key points.

Unclebuck
11-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Jackson will be fine, but I have a lot of confidence with Freddie Jones on the floor, he does a lot of little things that helps a team.

Pollard looked like the player we saw in Sacramento, great to see.

zxc
11-03-2004, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't say Jackson sucked. His outside shooting did, but he did some good things out there. He got a few key rebounds/tips.

RA231
11-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Yea, he did get ten rebounds.

McKeyFan
11-03-2004, 10:36 PM
IHe got a few key rebounds...

Yeah, like ten!

TheSauceMaster
11-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Lookout Shaq , Pollard is Back :devil::devil::devil::devil:

ABADays
11-03-2004, 10:43 PM
I don't know where my thread went on this but anywho . . .

I've seen a lot of Pacer games in my life and this one (win or lose) was one of the most inspiring team efforts ever displayed by a Pacer team.

Great game guys!

McKeyFan
11-03-2004, 10:47 PM
II've seen a lot of Pacer games in my life and this one (win or lose) was one of the most inspiring team efforts ever displayed by a Pacer team.

I can go with that.

I'm especially impressed with protecting the ball at the end (few to no turnovers) and making all the free throws down the stretch.

TheSauceMaster
11-03-2004, 10:51 PM
I don't know know where my thread went on this but anywho . . .

I've seen a lot of Pacer games in my life and this one (win or lose) was one of the most inspiring team efforts ever displayed by a Pacer team.

Great game guys!

You said it ABA ..The Guys who were injured were off the bench and I never seen a team so together as one , how about Reggie Literally mauling Ron after one of his Great plays with Praise.

Sorry I just don't really believe we have a team chemistry problem , I never seen a unit more determined and playing as one more than tonight.

So many Unsung Hero's tonight.

Lord Helmet
11-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Great game tonight!!!We will only get better and its nice to watch a team with D for a change.

Ragnar
11-03-2004, 10:58 PM
You have to give Cro big time credit for stepping in there and playing D. Sure it was not quite Jermaine D but it was good. He got important rebounds and hit some really big shots.

Freddie has ice water in his veigns with the way he hit those free throws.

Ron just controlled the game and kept LeBron in check. Without Rons massive scoring load and D tonight we would not have been there at the end.

Pollard was better than Harrison, and most importantly better than he was last year. He made some great tip ins that really helped. He made a couple of bone head plays that had me shaking my head but overall I am happy to see him improving.

Why did we keep Edwards?

Harrison has a long long way to go. He made Traylor look like Hakeem (of the Houston days not the Raptor days)

McKeyFan
11-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Why did we keep Edwards?

You think Holcomb would have gotten any minutes tonight?

Ragnar
11-03-2004, 11:09 PM
Maybe I think he could have given Cro a little bit more of a rest.

Is JJ injured?

McKeyFan
11-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Is JJ injured?

Based on the current planetary alignments....yes.:cool:

Ragnar
11-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Is JJ injured?

Based on the current planetary alignments....yes.:cool:

Not Bender, James Jones.:cool:

RA231
11-03-2004, 11:20 PM
I love this team. I cant wait to get 3 of our starters back!

RA231
11-03-2004, 11:21 PM
I expected James Jones to play, Im a little disappointed because I wanted to see him play.

Cactus Jax
11-03-2004, 11:26 PM
It would be really good for the team right now if they ditched John Edwards, and got Bo Outlaw or something. Edwards will NEVER play unless more injuries occur, and Outlaw could definently play center against most teams for short stints.

Suaveness
11-03-2004, 11:31 PM
I would not mind getting some more size, it doesn't hurt. Lets get a hockey player :devil:

Pig Nash
11-04-2004, 12:05 AM
I had a dream last night - we go into Cleveland and sneak out of there with a tight win. And that propels us to play 0.500 ball until JO gets healthy.

:zip: