PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone in here have subscription to XMRADIO?

DAVIDLOCKHART40
12-24-2011, 12:41 PM
I noticed that i can get thier premier plan for $16.95 per month and able to get every NBA game thats played each night including the pacers.... I work mostely 3rd shift and would work good for me. does anyone else have a subscription to xmradio?

gknjr007
12-24-2011, 12:56 PM
i do

captainC
12-24-2011, 12:58 PM
Hey, I have an xm subscription and really enjoy it. They do have an exceptional selection of sports channels.

If you are a first time subscriber you can probably get one or two months free and save a bunch of money.

As far as radios go they will all do fine just check the reviews. Some of the more expensive radios have recording and rewinding capabilities. Hope this helps

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Tom White
12-24-2011, 01:51 PM
I am a previous subscriber to both XM and Sirius (at different times). I would warn you that they severely compress their sound to the point of it being annoying. This was years ago, but I would imagine it may still be true. The last time I listened to a Pacer game on either one, it was difficult to tell that it was Mark and Slick doing the broadcast. The voices sounded that bad. The music channels sounded equally bad.

As I say, things may have changed, but I've got my doubts.

Hicks
12-24-2011, 01:55 PM
I have had SiriusXM for about three years and have had no complaints about sound quality in my car

Tom White
12-24-2011, 03:59 PM
I have had SiriusXM for about three years and have had no complaints about sound quality in my car

Well, perhaps things have changed since I had either service. I just remember the music sounding like badly ripped 64kb mp3's (as if their are good 64kb mp3's), and Mark and Slick sounding like they had tin cans for microphones.

For the sake of XM/Sirius I hope things have changed. I always thought it was a good idea, just implemented poorly.